Blue Volkswagon Passat GLI?

Kanaida

So I'm on my way to work this morning, pulling onto 71 south bound from 36/37 outside of delaware, and there's a blue vw behind me, but there's a semi in front of me. I'm keeping in line behind the semi waiting and this vw pulls out behind, across the rumble strip into a lane and takes off really fast. I quickly pull out myself to pursue and he was quick! I was very surprised, caught up and passed him around 120mph or so and we both kept going running and gunning. We did this for quite a few miles, I had let off in 4th gear at roughly 145 a couple times, each of us slowing down for the other to catch back up and taking off again. Really great runs too! Never had a real chance to just line up and run from an even roll. Really clean looking ride though! Blue, 4 door I think, guages on the a-pillar, and what looked like it could've been a front mount.. thought I may have seen it when looking in my rear view (before pulling onto highway). On here? know him?

I think your talking about a certain blue JETTA GLI on the boards. He goes by ShooterSimmons, but his name is Matt. he's got a standard GLI, 18's, etc, big fmic, gauges, and quite a few upgrades. I'll ask him if he ran a stealth.