To: Gearhead559

ZYUL8TR

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when rob and sam raced from a 40 roll i was 3 car lengths behind rob and was able to come around him hard by the time i hit 110 and i could still hear robs car at WOT.

Linn is right ! but when you let out , I went WOT....But i'll bet you didn't hear my car when you went bye me did you? You couldn't have cause my shit was fucking up! I wasn't even on it!

Any of you are welcome to come over here and look for your self ...there are three dead cylinder's in this turd!

as was said in another thread! my shit's been backfiring! hummmm let's see..maybe , me jetting it to 275 and the fuel pump for my spray system take's a shit! I wonder why i have 3 dead cylinder's...I was called three time's by this Mike guy to go race Sam..I figured ..fuck it, why not . He hit me up and said Sam was waiting on me!!! p.s. Sam you kept calling me out, remember!

It ran fine tell i noticed it was running 230 on wilson road. it's never been that hot before. And when i pulled up at the spot, I some what pulled a pass but not even a full pass...so short i was able to pull right back in the lot, I knew then it was fucked! Im not making excuse's..My jym broke!

And Powers by the way your dumb ass was standing in coolant when you where standing next to the car ..and don't even lie about the temp . it was still 220 and after what , and thats 20 min's after i got there! This thing never get's over 210 on a hot day in traffic.

Guest 1_slow_600
Rob, as stated earlier, you WILL now bow down. You WILL admit to being a douche! That JYM has no ability, neither do you.

I am sick of hearing your lame excuses and your pathetic attempts at life. Make a post, NOW, admitting your inferior-ness. I will give you 24 hours to make this post. If not, I will bash you so hard, you will be begging Daddy to be set free.

BTW, don't you get insurance settlement checks? Use that money to pay your money after you lose EVERY damn race.

You are mine!

This guy has issues. It sounds like he wants Gearhead just alittle to much.

..and don't even lie about the temp . it was still 220 and after what , and thats 20 min's after i got there! This thing never get's over 210 on a hot day in traffic.

Your piece-o-shit did not overheat. Let me prove you wrong ONCE again.

Your stupid ass has not stated that your temp ever went over 230. That car will NOT overheat at 230 degrees, even if you are running straight water. FYI, H20 has a much higher boiling point under pressure. At 17 lbs, it boils at 245 degrees, it's called the Ideal Gas Law. At standard pressure (760mm HG=14.70lbs/in^2), water boils at 212 degrees (which would be if no cap was used on your radiator). At an increased pressure of 17lbs (adding your radiator cap), water now boils at 245 degrees fahrenheit. To make your situation even worse, you have already stated you are using coolant. Which means your car overheats at a temp much higher than 245 degrees, at least 260+.

Q: At which point, did you state your cars temp even approached 240, 250, or even 260?

A: NEVER, loser boy!

Make the post admitting your inferior-ness!!!! Do it now, you mullet son-of-a-criminal.

Your stupid ass has not stated that your temp ever went over 230. That car will NOT overheat at 230 degrees, even if you are running straight water. FYI, H20 has a much higher boiling point under pressure. At 17 lbs, it boils at 245 degrees, it's called the Ideal Gas Law. At standard pressure (760mm HG=14.70lbs/in^2), water boils at 212 degrees (which would be if no cap was used on your radiator). At an increased pressure of 17lbs (adding your radiator cap), water now boils at 245 degrees fahrenheit. To make your situation even worse, you have already stated you are using coolant. Which means your car overheats at a temp much higher than 245 degrees, at least 260+.

Q: At which point, did you state your cars temp even approached 240, 250, or even 260?

Make the post admitting your inferior-ness!!!! Do it now, you mullet son-of-a-criminal.

FUCK... Why not settle this old school style. No whining no bitching just 30 Chillotos ... yes thats right... CR comes out once ROB has repaired his car and you come out we video the race and LOSER must drive the LOSER car up to get us Chillotos. this whole GC vs CR shit needs to stop we are all CR!!!! a little rivalry is cool but damn this shit is going to far. So i think Chillotos is the best way to solve this...

Taco Bell anyone?

And Powers by the way your dumb ass was standing in coolant when you where standing next to the car ..and don't even lie about the temp . it was still 220 and after what , and thats 20 min's after i got there! This thing never get's over 210 on a hot day in traffic.

You know now that I think about it, I could have missed the coolant on the ground in between me laughing at your billy ass car and how big a piece of trash you were. You right my bad.

FUCK... Why not settle this old school style. No whining no bitching just 30 Chillotos ... yes thats right... CR comes out once ROB has repaired his car and you come out we video the race and LOSER must drive the LOSER car up to get us Chillotos. this whole GC vs CR shit needs to stop we are all CR!!!! a little rivalry is cool but damn this shit is going to far. So i think Chillotos is the best way to solve this...

Taco Bell anyone?

This is not a GC vs Cr thing at all. If you didnt know all ready, Rob is the king of dig racing. Hell I thought he was Anthony's brother on how much he talks about how he only dig races. I called Rob out to a dig race and his car broke or whatever but never was this once about CR vs GC.

I use a half gallon of antifreeze and 3 gallons of water , The cap ,is 20 psi! My temp gauge in the car stop's at 250, and went i shut it off ,it was there! The temp reading at the head when we pulled the hood was 268! And with blown head gasket(now) , your going to try to tell me , it wasn't over heating! When the coolant temp is 210 on the gauge, the head reading is noramlly 185-190.

You know now that I think about it, I could have missed the coolant on the ground in between me laughing at your billy ass car and how big a piece of trash you were. You right my bad.

How you going to say that! you never even looked at my car, other then coming over and running your pie hole for what 2 sec's! tip;Next time at dinner, put down the shovel ,and pick up a fork in stead!

Uh uh, Sam, I only dig race at a track. Rob won't, he thinks it's for pussies :p

I like my controlled environments :)

Last time i was at trail's they tossed me out and told me not to come back with out a cage! :p

They did that to me at Edgewater last year. I don't even bother with Trails anymore.

Fuck, I need all that shit now anyways. SFI scattershield, flame shirt thing, cage, SFI flywheel, etc. And that was with horsepower from six months ago :D

Now, back to our regular scheduled program.

I use a half gallon of antifreeze and 3 gallons of water , The cap ,is 20 psi! My temp gauge in the car stop's at 250, and went i shut it off ,it was there! The temp reading at the head when we pulled the hood was 268! And with blown head gasket(now) , your going to try to tell me , it wasn't over heating! When the coolant temp is 210 on the gauge, the head reading is noramlly 185-190.

You are full of piss again. You are making this up as you go along.

Make the post, you half-witted retard! Didn't daddy teach you ANYTHING (oh wait, if he did, you would be in prison)?

You are full of piss again. You are making this up as you go along.

well my head gasket is pissing in my cylinder, and No.would you like to see the compresson readings before i pull the motor! Your the one making shit up! :asshole: