To: Gearhead559

ZYUL8TR

well my head gasket is pissing in my cylinder, and No.would you like to see the compresson readings before i pull the motor! Your the one making shit up! :asshole:

Better yet! I want to see the temp reading of 268, that you supposedly took. Prove yourself, you dumbass!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a GC vs Cr thing at all. If you didnt know all ready, Rob is the king of dig racing. Hell I thought he was Anthony's brother on how much he talks about how he only dig races. I called Rob out to a dig race and his car broke or whatever but never was this once about CR vs GC.

so I get my chillotos right... ? hehe i will roll race you for chillotos under diffrent terms You win 30 chillotos bought by you :) I win the world is ending because that just cant happen. But you i understand what your talking about I just want some free food.

Anthony, does the flame shirt thing give you more hp like a jegs sticker? Or are you refering to a flame retardant jacket? Just wondering. Thought maybe you had to get a shirt to go fast....it is a chevy...whatever it takes.

Yeah Josh, that thing. Tells you how much I give a shit about being flame-retardant. Maybe I'd be more concerned if I drove a Ford :D

BTW, it's a Pontiac I drive, with a GM Corporate engine. All of the fast guys around here have one ;)

Ahh...figured you would pop some MLS gaskets back on it, lap the valves in and try and defend your honor.

No . these head's are junk! I got some real ones for it ! But not a bad idea!hummmm

Jegs now stocks a mr gasket knock off of the cometics for like $66 a piece...should hold a big shot.

$100 each for mine! the new motor don't need spray!I just have to get the valve train part's and the heads finished!

Billy, Dusty and Jeff where there along with several other's! Ask them!

....again here is Billy, Dusty, and Jeff following the reaction to Mullet Robs new excuse for not racing.

http://whitetrash.net/media/images/1/94-trash_concert%20012.jpg

Arent you the guy that said friday night that you dont have deep pockets and wont race for a measly 100$. Now you are doin a stroker, new heads, and a cam.... :rolleyes:

That's because a junk yard block costs $20. The poor man machine shop in his garage will bore/hone it for him for free from the tools he bought at the flea market. The heads are from the same junk yard motor (they gave them to him for free for being a valued customer). Heads will be ported by the $19.99 Dremel kit.

HAHAHAHAHA - I'm still laughing - I don't know which guy in the pic looks the dumbest. Just when I think I've decided, I look at the next guy and decide that it's him. If I really had to pick, though, I'd go with the guy in the lower left, the one with the fist-pump. Oh hells yeah!

Arent you the guy that said friday night that you dont have deep pockets and wont race for a measly 100$. Now you are doin a stroker, new heads, and a cam.... :rolleyes:

yea i spent $2200 on a stroker kit two week's ago, $1500 of it was from my integra i sold.It take's time to bounce back from that! and if i can sell this cheater kit i have, i'll pick my heads up from the machine shop, and then i can start buyying the valve's and shit!

beside's i've even told you i don't race for money!

That's because a junk yard block costs $20. The poor man machine shop in his garage will bore/hone it for him for free from the tools he bought at the flea market. The heads are from the same junk yard motor (they gave them to him for free for being a valued customer). Heads will be ported by the $19.99 Dremel kit.

sound's like your mad cause you can't do it!