f/s or trade 85 ford diesl f-250

Guest paulc

swap you a 90 Geo Tracker, 4 wheel drive 5 speed. It ain't fast, but $20 fills it with 2.89 a gallon gas and I get 300 mi to a tank.

email me some pics of it. kfoor@columbusracing.com

I just bought the Geo, it had a burnt valve, so it got a new valve of course, head and exhaust gasket, timing belt, water pump and the $120 alternator is new as well. Also has a new battery and good tires (other than the spare). It is a soft top and the top will come right off and you can pimp it around as a convertable.

Let me know either way. ANd I drive this thing to work EVERY day so it's very relaible as far as I can tell.

bump need's to leave my house anybody need a good work truck please make offer,,, i need a big screen tv or pool table if anybody has one i will trade

Dude, I offerd you a 1980 Z-28 Camaro for this truck a week ago with a 327 and a built 350 Turbo tranny. Odd thing was that you never even bothered to reply. Now you have mentioned multiple times that you would trade for anything. I have offered you not only a caged, built car, but a more economical beater, no dice there either. So I am just trying to figure out what you would trade for.

Sorry, after talking to a couple people about the 6.9, I am gonna retract the offer. I didn't realize you missed the PM I sent you about it, so I was beginning to wonder if you were sandbagging or what.

As far as the Camaro. It's am 80 Z-28 4 speed car, the muncie was pulled and a Turbo 350 went in it's place. Trannie is built, 2nd gear had been upgraded with the standard race parts and additional clutches were added. The 327 in nothing special, 462 casting 202 heads with a port job, stainless valves, and the 327/350 horse grind cam. The other standard go fast crap and the car was restored at a sheetmetal level about 5 years ago (all rusted panels were cut out and replaced with new metal. The interior is gone.

I suppose I could still do the deal, but Iam ginna have to have a bit of money as well.