The Beast

Boost-n-Juice

A couple of thoughts:

1. Is it me, or did he seem to weigh at least 100 pounds more than all of his competitors? I kept thinking, "Fuck, can't they find anyone this guy's size to fight him?"

2. I was laughing out loud at the one guy who got TKO'd, then came at him after the fight was stopped, only then to get thoroughly worked over. That guy deserved a beating - how are you going to try and cheap shot someone after you get TKO'd???

As many of time as that guy has knocked people out, I have seen him go down as well. A smart fighter would know that a big guy like that doesnt have the endurance to fight a long time. He will eventually punch himself out. ALso I have seen him go down in the first rd by someone who catches him 1 time real good. I know he is huge but doesnt mean he doenst go down as hard as the other people..

Yeah, Bob Sapp is huge but he has lost quite a few fights to guys who kick a lot and take out his legs. Plus, anyone who is able to take him into the second or third round usually beats him because he has such terrible endurance.

Big strong guy, you can find them on trees everywhere---Hickson Gracie