Where are some good Painters

70rsz28

I need to find someone to paint my Mustang this winter. There wont be much prepping to do, the car will be 100% disassembled. I'm putting new rear 1/4 panels on it, I have to fix some rust on the floor boards, and I'm going to fix some rust on the front subframe. I already have someone doing the body work as far as the 1/4s and dents ect... So basicaly when it gets painted it will be everything, engine bay, body, door jams, and some type of under-body coating to keep rust from coming back. I've got new 93 Cobra side skirts, fender extensions, rear bumper, and front insert so that stuff is already off for easier painting. It will also be getting a 6-point cage too while its apart. I'd rather someone do it personaly rather than taking it to a shop since the car will be in so many pecies. At least that way it wont be rushed. I want it red again but a little darker shade of red than the factory bright red. Any Suggestions?