Impounded!!

ER34

Thats what I always had to do. When did they change it to where it can be in a minors name w/o a parent signature?

financial responsibility is when you have a extra bond required by the state like a SR-22.

If you are on your parents policy then any changes made to thier policy ( like adding a youthful driver ) they will have to sign as well as the YD.

If the child goes out and gets a policy on his/her own then no one but him has to sign off on it.

hope that clears it up

hey thanx yall, and yes the car is in my name i worked hard to get that dang car i should get it out this weekend if everything is in my favor i.e. mom willing to drive me, to bad my pops aint here i know he would take me, but yeah nice boobs i didnt know u needed to post NWS for a boobs only thing srry i am a newb, but yeah my friend thinks i will be able to drive with but only to school and work damn cop should have followed me to the DMV, o well this is just a nother story i can tell my kids wheneva or if ever i have sum.

financial responsibility is when you have a extra bond required by the state like a SR-22.

If you are on your parents policy then any changes made to thier policy ( like adding a youthful driver ) they will have to sign as well as the YD.

If the child goes out and gets a policy on his/her own then no one but him has to sign off on it.

hope that clears it up

There was always a form that had to be signed by someone 18 or older saying that you were going to have insurance.

O yeah does anyone wanna buy some ION beginner turntables with records, turntables are in great condition all around price at 215.00

There is a for sale forum. Maybe interested in some of the vinyl depending on what it is. Not interested in any dance/sample stuff, just normal music. Go over to the for sale section and post and I'll check it out.

Do you DJ?

hey thanx yall, and yes the car is in my name i worked hard to get that dang car i should get it out this weekend if everything is in my favor i.e. mom willing to drive me, to bad my pops aint here i know he would take me, but yeah nice boobs i didnt know u needed to post NWS for a boobs only thing srry i am a newb, but yeah my friend thinks i will be able to drive with but only to school and work damn cop should have followed me to the DMV, o well this is just a nother story i can tell my kids wheneva or if ever i have sum.

Damn, can't believe you just got to drive it and its already impounded. :(

Oh well, youll be driving it again soon.

Post your items up for sale in the for sale section, :)

Damn, can't believe you just got to drive it and its already impounded. :(

Oh well, youll be driving it again soon.

Post your items up for sale in the for sale section, :)

Today I got my car back, total of 200.69 that sucked soo bad cuz the place was only 4 miles away from where i got pulled over, they said it's 90.00 no matter how far, but yeah im happy i got my ride back i feel a whole lot bettah. Now it's all up to the court and my mom

I've never heard of being able to put a car in your name when you're under the age of 18... I know they wouldn't let me when I was under 18.

my question is, did your parents let you take the car out or did you just say screw you and take it out when you knew it had expired tags?