FS: 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo

Bam

Maroon, 148k on chassis. NO motor, tranny is in trunk. Body is pretty clean, minor surface rust around moldings, but underside and engine bay look great. no rust holes, just small paint bubbles. Passenger fender has dent but otherwise its clean. Power everything and it worked up until i dropped the motor out this past weekend.

Now the bad, I don't have a title for the car, BUT you should be able to obtain the title thru the DMV, just file it like you lost it. OR you can go thru a shop if you have a friend, have them put a lean on the title and it'll take about 30 days to get it. I will be going this route if it doesn't sell ASAP.

Asking $500 OBO, or trade for Acura/Honda parts. I have a 92 Teg for referenece.

Looking for a fast sale, if not to make it a driver again its a great parts car.

Thanks

Matt

you should be able to obtain the title thru the DMV, just file it like you lost it. OR you can go thru a shop if you have a friend, have them put a lean on the title and it'll take about 30 days to get it. I will be going this route if it doesn't sell ASAP.

You can not file for a replacement if it is not in your name and you need to know how to reach the owner(guy whos name is on the title) in order to send the cert letter. If you do not know how to reach nim you are SOL

The BMV would obviously have the guys information on file, as well as I have the previous owners information, including telephone number, address and full name. But honestly whenever I've put a mechanics lean on the title before I never needed all that because I went thru a shop.

thanks for the bump tho

Yeah, no problem, I know you weren't trying to hurt my sale or anything, its cool. That's why I said you *should* as I garuntee nothing, just speaking from past experience. And yes, its a good deal for parts, bump it up!