Who is/was Team Eclipse?

Dr. Pomade

So, I was perusing the Archives, and came across this thread, which is so very near and dear to my heart:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8359

Who was, or is, "Team Eclipse?" Never got around to racing him, or meeting him for that matter, at least that I know of.

Looking back on that thread is kind of fun. Some observations:

1. Two guys that I am pretty tight with now - Sam and Jeff - were both talking shit to me. Ha, fuckers.

2. Hollywood, you were a douche even back then. Some things never change.

3. 03 Cobras are the fastest vehicles on Earth. If Mustangs are unbeatable, then Cobras are extra-unbeatable.

Anyway, someone fill me in on the details regarding Team Eclipse, and someone let him know I still want my race.

i didnt read it. was that back when eli and mark and i were hating as well?

LOL - yeah, I think so, though none of you guys were hating in that particular thread. If I remember correctly, the shit all got started in one of Glenn's threads where he was ranting about ricers at Kroger's being responsible for him getting tickets. Ah, those were the days - rough days, but the days. :)

Okay, so no one knows Team Eclipse? I was hoping he was still here on the board, just in some other guise.