Who has .............

Guest cgotti

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are girly, but u know ur girlfreind didnt tell me that last night when i picked her up. dood seriously i have yet to meet a girl that does not like my car. as far as i have ever seen a girly car + Girls = Picking up chicks no problem

I saw you at hooters friday night if you are picking up girls its your mom or your sister and thats about it.

we were making fun of the purple people eating fbody guy...remember?

Glad I could provide you guys with some free entertainment. Seriously though

the only reason I was inquiring about the cars is because I would like to see some nice fast cars, nothing more.

Glad I could provide you guys with some free entertainment. Seriously though

the only reason I was inquiring about the cars is because I would like to see some nice fast cars, nothing more.

Well from the looks of that sig picture, you live in Jefferson Country Club. If that is the case, too see nice fast cars all you ahve to do is look across Reynoldsburg New Albany Rd.

My Z06 is so fast that when you look directly at it you die instantly, like those people in Indiana Jones when they looked at the Ark of the Covenant being opened.

simply astounding speed docktar Jones! Um I mean Doctor Tilley. :)

Well from the looks of that sig picture, you live in Jefferson Country Club. If that is the case, too see nice fast cars all you ahve to do is look across Reynoldsburg New Albany Rd.

The back yard is the tee box for hole number ten. If i remember correctly Colts Neck is on the other side of Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road. I've been over there a few times, nice houses in there.