1 stick Mushkin Black Label 2700 DDR with heatspreader

1 ASUS CDR/RW 52/24/52

1 JustLink CDR/RW 52/24/52

1 CD Rom Standard 52x

1 Santa Cruz Turtle Beach Sound Card

1 ATI Radeon 9000 AGP Card

Keyboards, Mice

Misc other parts....

I can't figure out whats wrong with my motherboard, its an Asus N78X Deluxe 2, and it has a AMD 2400+ Barton chip in it with an upgraded heatsink (zinc/copper flower). If you want it all, you can have the chipset and the mobo for free......mobo is the ONLY thing that might not work, everything else powers up and is good to go. Used for about 6 months, no problems.

Make an offer on what you want.......I use pricewatch.com as a good reference point.

honestly a lot of times the barton chips are not compatable with the asus mother boards. might wanna do a search on your specific problem and or mother board and chip and there are millions of forums dedicated to asus mother boards and problems with the barton chips. might want to see if ur set up has a problem with it in that aspect. just a thought

Guest tetsuo97z28
2 sticks of Crucial RAM 256MB DDR 266Mhz CL 2.5

1 stick Mushkin Black Label 2700 DDR with heatspreader

1 ASUS CDR/RW 52/24/52

1 JustLink CDR/RW 52/24/52

1 CD Rom Standard 52x

1 Santa Cruz Turtle Beach Sound Card

1 ATI Radeon 9000 AGP Card

Keyboards, Mice

Misc other parts....

I can't figure out whats wrong with my motherboard, its an Asus N78X Deluxe 2, and it has a AMD 2400+ Barton chip in it with an upgraded heatsink (zinc/copper flower). If you want it all, you can have the chipset and the mobo for free......mobo is the ONLY thing that might not work, everything else powers up and is good to go. Used for about 6 months, no problems.

Make an offer on what you want.......I use pricewatch.com as a good reference point.

Whats the # of MB for the Mushkin Ram?