1997 Mercury Mountaineer SUV MUST SELL!

lagalaxy8

1997 Mercury Mountaineer SUV, All wheel Drive, 114,000 Miles, V8 5.0 Liter, Automatic, Leather, A/C, Power Everything, Sunroof, Ford MutiDisc Player, Compass, Trailer hitch with plug, Rear Cargo Mat, Vent Visors. There is a exhaust leak somewhere because you can hear it. One little spot of rust starting. Tires still have quite a bit of tread left. Only reason we are selling is because my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident when someone pulled out in front of him. My mom is left with too many cars, so we are downsizing for her & my little sister. They have owned this SUV for quite awhile. My mom used it to drive to work. Mileage will continue to go up during auction because my mom is still driving it. This has been a great SUV for my parents, Let me know if you need anymore pics or info, it's available for a test drive also. Have title in hand, $3550, You will see this is under low book and this is a pretty nice suv, so OPEN TO OFFERS