1997 Lincoln Continental Must Sell!

lagalaxy8

1997 Lincoln Continental, 98,000 Miles, V8, Automatic, Leather, A/C, Power Everything, MutiDisc CD Player Trunk Mounted, No rust but it does need repainted or clearcoated. The clear coat is coming off. Tires still have quite a bit of tread left. The interior trim on two of the doors is coming loose. The headliner in the rear is starting to come loose. No one smoked it so not sure why this is happing. I know my dad had some A/C work done to the car when he got it. Only reason we are selling is because my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident when someone pulled out in front of him. My mom is left with too many cars, so we are downsizing for her & my little sister. They have owned this Lincoln for quite awhile. My dad used it to drive to work. He bought it with about 30,000 on it. I went with my dad when he bought it in Indiana. Mileage will continue to go up during auction because my mom is still driving it. This has been a great car for my parents, Let me know if you need anymore pics or info, it's available for a test drive also. Have title in hand, $2250 so OPEN TO OFFERS