Madden 2006

Buck531

Has anyone played it yet? Better yet, has anyone gone through the "Superstar" setup yet?

I created a guy yesterday (Buck Futter :D ) and everything seems to be going ok.

But, no matter how much I play, or anything.. I can't get another agent. I need to get one of the agents who has access to the training facility so I can beef up my dude. Anyone have any idea on how to get a different agent? They say they're not interested in my guy. :(

MADDEN IS GAY!!

and i bought it anyway....(only because they have a monopoly now)

anyway....to get a new agent you need to be a starter on your team and put up decent stats for a whole year, maybe 2 sometimes, but honestly....the training facility isn't that special, you get to go once a week and get to do one of 2 drills, and the results are only temporary....meaning they only last for the week of the team you are playing, then all your base stats are back in effect!

Guest chrisferguson

i got kind bored with that too..

went like this...

superstar-franchise for a year with falcons- franchise with roomate with chargers for 2 years- created team franchise for year- current franchise with fantasy draft

created AJ Hawk and Teddy Ginn too :cool: