$130.00 dollar speed ticket on 270

Guest hotrodmama024

Just be glad your 25 and not 17. When I was 16 I got a 29 in a 25 and had to pay $130 and lost my license for 90 days(second offence). On your 3rd offence before 18 you lose it for one year. My birthday is August 11 and I just turned 17, so now I have to really watch my ass for 10 months or its gone for 1 year.

if you cant afford the ticket, dont speed.

mildly speeding is probably 75ish. I usually hit the cruise at 79 or 80. I know i should have gotten a lot more tickets than i have, but i dont think cops are capable of seeing silver 4dr's next to a red hyundia.

mildly speeding is probably 75ish. I usually hit the cruise at 79 or 80. I know i should have gotten a lot more tickets than i have, but i dont think cops are capable of seeing silver 4dr's next to a red hyundia.

Thanks nick 70-75ish maybe 80 those are the speeds I run and havent had a ticket in 3 years and have been clocked doing so

Guest hotrodmama024

haha i can afford a ticket, that isnt a problem i usually cruise that speed too, but you know once in awhile like everyone that has a fast car should know you got to speed once in awhile!

Cops have been all over 270 on the east side latly. On my bike I usually cruise at 85, but it takes a second to get down to 65 on a bike haha. In my car I usually got 65-70.

im not worried... interceptors are inferior to Volvo's. :D

Cops have been all over 270 on the east side latly. On my bike I usually cruise at 85, but it takes a second to get down to 65 on a bike haha. In my car I usually got 65-70.

If the city is paying 3.00/gal for gas, they have to write more tickets. I'd expect cops to tighten up a lot.

If you ever drive on 23 N about 2 miles north of 270, be careful. County Mounties, and State patrol camp out on the North end of our Lot. I've watched them pick up 4 people in an hour during the day.

LOL this is funny tonight on my way home from hooters cops we're all over 70 near DT we seen 2 people get pulled over I was like damn that must suck, Loeanbehold I pass livingston curve and seen a cop pulling a guy over closer to 4th and comment about it too not realizing the cop with his flashers pretending to be a stalled car , before I got to 4th i have a Columbus cop pulling me over seems I was doing 76 mph so now I got a 130 dollar ticket as well (damnit) first in about 3 years so CPD owns me :(

anyone know where i can get a good one that wont kill my wallet?

I've said it before and I will say it again... EBAY

Grab what zuht runs I thing ant runs it tooo rx65 + the jammer that goes with it about 500$ worth of toys but well worth it if you think about insurance increases and shit.

Guest hotrodmama024
LOL this is funny tonight on my way home from hooters cops we're all over 70 near DT we seen 2 people get pulled over I was like damn that must suck, Loeanbehold I pass livingston curve and seen a cop pulling a guy over closer to 4th and comment about it too not realizing the cop with his flashers pretending to be a stalled car , before I got to 4th i have a Columbus cop pulling me over seems I was doing 76 mph so now I got a 130 dollar ticket as well (damnit) first in about 3 years so CPD owns me :(

lmao damn that sucks!! they are out lately. dont they have anything else to do? like take control of crime and murders? geez

hey thorne, you want to buy one for me!! haha