8 cagers arrested for drag racing on 71

max power

Yeah a friend of mine was involved also in his LS1 RX7. He got away.. for now

yea he was at sonic when i was there...the police helicopter circle sonic right before everyone got kicked out.

Little sympathy from me. After that shit where someone died (don't care if they were racing or not), these people are fuck-tards. I just read a more detailed article in Sunday's Dispatch. It indicates they'd stop all three lanes on I-71 and then race up to 36/37.

I have to say, thanks Satan.Good call!

Hey man, that's what I'm here for. :D

Little sympathy from me. After that shit where someone died (don't care if they were racing or not), these people are fuck-tards. I just read a more detailed article in Sunday's Dispatch. It indicates they'd stop all three lanes on I-71 and then race up to 36/37.

I was at George's funeral. That sucked.

they all knew wtf was gonna happen. shit i have been a member on that site forever (2003) like you ben and everyone warned them. i eventually stopped participating on that site as much just cuz of all the egos and the newbs getting out of control. they new if they messed up examples would be made of who ever was caught.

Sooooo..... We gonna pick this up next Saturday, where they left off?!? lol.gif

Yeah a friend of mine was involved also in his LS1 RX7. He got away.. for now
"Hello....Mr. Zero...Ofcr. Dick here....I'd like to ask you a few questions about a friend of yours you posted about" ;)

Is it just me......Or does dude look like he's about to break into a big 'ol smile?!? Seems to have a twinkle in his eyes :wtf:

kolb_06.jpg

"The group speed contests apparently were arranged via an Internet message board devoted to amateur racing, Smith said. The Web site says it “does not condone illegal street racing.â€"

Ouch

Do you think the cops are watching the web site to see if anyone fesses up to it ...."talking shit"?:eek:

The cops can do what ever the fuk they want it seems like!:confused:

Sooooo..... We gonna pick this up next Saturday, where they left off?!? lol.gif "Hello....Mr. Zero...Ofcr. Dick here....I'd like to ask you a few questions about a friend of yours you posted about" ;)

Is it just me......Or does dude look like he's about to break into a big 'ol smile?!? Seems to have a twinkle in his eyes :wtf:

kolb_06.jpg

That's Chris. He's a really good guy. He has a BMW 318 (I think, maybe 325) with a 302 in it. Knowing him and his personality, he was probably cracking jokes with the police. I bet his wife is pissed though.

• 2 weeks later...