C5vs03Cobravs03Cobra

Guest srt-4

Hi Ty. Guess you had to come on here and run people down too. Funny you talk shit about other peoples cars, but when was the last time you raced anyone??? Easily a year +. Bye Ty. BTW Denny, do my 2 cars count as 1 or 2 of the 3? haha

in the vid, the driver of the cobra(srt-4's best friend), started from the 40 roll in 4th gear so it looks the vette is fast.

Ty

Ok, so? You are still telling me that the Vette with 150 shot only runs 13.9. Either he is lieing, and it doesn't have a 150 shot. Or you are lieing, and it is faster than 13.9.

Ok, so? You are still telling me that the Vette with 150 shot only runs 13.9. Either he is lieing, and it doesn't have a 150 shot. Or you are lieing, and it is faster than 13.9.

He just doesn't spray it, I dont' know why, his car I guess.

To sprx19, Wow, a 12.6 subie, that is a good trap for 108, I would like to think a stock c5 without any mods could trap 108. Exactly my point, when you say your two cars, are they of the three. He only has a timeslip of 13.9 and 13.7. There are about 15 different cars on the forum that has either matched that or beat that. That is my point. What does it matter if I raced anyone this year, I still have several timeslips faster than his.

Ty

And the owner of a web hosting company.

And the SF Anniversary Xbox MASTER!!

And the owner of 2 cars that are much faster than yours.

Not to mention the guy that makes all of those 2 videos you watched possible!

I got my mind on my money and my dick on the pussy that I get....wif my feet up, relaxed and shit...... take a minute let's think about it, now whut you gonna do about it??? C'mon!!!

;)

But I can say that I'm very happy to have a positive post count and not be banned on CR once again!!!

Brain, why were you looking around, you are one of the two admin on sofa-king-racing.