Sleeper Sofa, Coffee Table, End Tables, Lamps For Sale

Wease

Sleeper Sofa: It has a tear in the material at the bottom where one of my dogs chewed it many year ago. Other than that, it's in great shape. Has a slip cover that goes over it so you don't even notice it the tear. Comes with two pillows. Not used very much. $250

Coffee Table, End Table, Lamps: They are all in great shape, the end tables and coffee table are a lighter color wood, the lamps are green. $75 for all of them.

Pics are located here, make me an offer, this stuff needs to go... :)

EDIT: $225 for everything, please come and get it...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm interested in the coffee table mainly, possibly the end tables as well depending on how well they match. Not the lamps though. Got pics? And whereabouts are you?

Thanks

Matt

Pics are located here,, the table and end tables do match. I am in Delaware/Powell area...

what are the dimensions of the coffee table? Also, how much picked up for the coffee table and the square end table? I couldn't get it until this weekend though...

Make it $65 for the coffee table and two end tables. I'd have to measure it, but it's about 3-4 feet by maybe 2 feet. I'll be around this weekend, later on Saturday, all day Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...