Any interest in setting up an OR Fantasy Football League?

Fonzie

Since we've obviously got some football fans on here, and I can't make it down for the Flag Football League.......Thought this might be fun, if you guys haven't already set one up from years past

ESPN offers a free league we could join if anyone's interested

Since we've obviously got some football fans on here, and I can't make it down for the Flag Football League.......Thought this might be fun, if you guys haven't already set one up from years past

ESPN offers a free league we could join if anyone's interested

I would join your league but I am to busy having sex with girls, I am sure there are some other virgins on this site that will take you up on the offer;)

I would join your league but I am to busy having sex with girls, I am sure there are some other virgins on this site that will take you up on the offer;)

+1 As much as I like Fonzie, I gotta say fantasy sport leagues are for dorks. I've always teased about those people. My brother does them too and he has no life. All he does is work and watch tv and follow his fantasy shit.:nono: Loserville, OH. :lol:

Hey, I'm a dork...I'm game for an FFL league. I'm not in to doing the 'free' leagues. It would have to be for about $50 to make it worth while. No auto-draft, and I prefer using yahoo.com...

4829 posts (NinjaNick's total) on a local motorcycle website, I think that qualifies for Major Dork status.

Oh I put 2700miles on my bike so far this season and I've gone 4 weeks without riding before yesterday too. I ride, I chat/participate on the forum at work instead of reading everyone else's posting. I like to participate than sit in the back. ;)

Oh I put 2700miles on my bike so far this season and I've gone 4 weeks without riding before yesterday too. I ride, I chat/participate on the forum at work instead of reading everyone else's posting. I like to participate than sit in the back. ;)

No need to justify yourself! Just accept your dork status :p

now i have to step up here and say he is no dork (only cuz my post count is catchin his)

You're nowhere close mr miyagi :eek:

You're only at 40% of his post count... Now we can give you official :postwhore: status since you're on top of the top posters list for the month.

I tried Fantasy foolball for the first time last year and it was a blast but it wore me out. I spent 2-3 hours in front of the computer every Sunday before noon. I am too competitive like that. I was dominating the league most all season but then all the good guys got injured and I was screwed. then, all the people doinf bad in the league started doing good at the very end of the season. I got bumped from 1st to 4th when it was all said and done...that is when I realized I was wasting my time and was too competitive. It is just too stressful to care about a make believe thing.

Ya got me.:nono: You know how many threads/posts on here that I have no interest in and are boring as hell in my opinion? LOTS. I just don't read them. You should do the same.

You're not too entertaining yourself. I think you're on the wrong webpage probably. :dunno:

You have a nice day now you hear. :)

+1 As much as I like Fonzie, I gotta say fantasy sport leagues are for dorks. I've always teased about those people. My brother does them too and he has no life. All he does is work and watch tv and follow his fantasy shit.:nono: Loserville, OH. :lol:

I tried Fantasy foolball for the first time last year and it was a blast but it wore me out. I spent 2-3 hours in front of the computer every Sunday before noon. I am too competitive like that. I was dominating the league most all season but then all the good guys got injured and I was screwed. then, all the people doinf bad in the league started doing good at the very end of the season. I got bumped from 1st to 4th when it was all said and done...that is when I realized I was wasting my time and was too competitive. It is just too stressful to care about a make believe thing.

That would probably explain why I never win then!! ices_rofl.gif

I do some homework before my drafts, and try not to get to drunk while I'm picking :D Try to remember to get my lineup changes in & pay attention to bye weeks.......But that's about it. Don't do a bunch of trading or homework/research during the week, unless somethin' jumps out at me or I see/hear somethin' on the news/SportsCenter

I just like it 'cause it keeps me involved/interested in the league as a whole & forces me to pay attention to who's where & doing what. NFL gets kinda boring to me otherwise....I'm more of a college fan

:lol: :lol:
I would join your league but I am to busy having sex with girls
I hate football :flingpoo:, actually I hate all sports, except: FMX supercross, xgames stuff, stuntbike stuff, dirtbike stuff, and sportbike stuff :)