nsx with widebody kit in pickerington??

TurboRust

Oh wow, I hadn't known Zach body worked it. He was out at Hooters Friday too. It does look nice. And they're discontinued for 2006 I heard. Not to mention when they come back there is rumor of them holding V10's.

Heard they're being discontinued because of the price range the play in they can't offer the performance you can get other cars in the same range???

I've never seen anyone get on them real hard but I do remember Zach saying once the car is not as fast as everyone makes it out to be.

Oh wow, I hadn't known Zach body worked it. He was out at Hooters Friday too. It does look nice. And they're discontinued for 2006 I heard. Not to mention when they come back there is rumor of them holding V10's.

Heard they're being discontinued because of the price range the play in they can't offer the performance you can get other cars in the same range???

I've never seen anyone get on them real hard but I do remember Zach saying once the car is not as fast as everyone makes it out to be.

One plus with them is the basic maintence is not expensive. Basic oil change is not outrageously expensive (Enzo comes to mind).