nsx with widebody kit in pickerington??

TurboRust

him and his dad have done all the body work to this point. he said he is gonna have a professional do it before it gets painted. im still trying to talk him into keeping it flat black. but i dont know what he is gonan do yet.

tell him when he wants the work done to get ahold of me cause there is a guy that i work with that can do anything and is resonable when it comes to price.

best primer paint job ever. car looks bad ass fuck

Guest 92Eg6SOHC
Post it! Vid.. pics.. w/e.. That thing is sweet.

I can't get the video, because it is on my cellphone, the only thing I have are old pics of it before everything was done.

Guest Ponyfreak
That is a good buy. Used 91's NSX's are going for 17-25K depending on condition and mileage. There was one on ebay for 8600 buy it now with higher mileage but ran and drove fine.

flat black looks really good, especially with those rims.

and the NSX isn't a direct competitor with the Enzo is it? Thought they were more Corvette or Viper price range.

Not performance wise, BUT being able to take your 90k car to a local Honda dealership and getting an oil change for a reasonable price is nice.