Vette vs Big Truck

Guest tetsuo97z28

Guest tetsuo97z28
Why do you have a car in your sig along with a mod list if you sold it?

Good question......

Never Cared to update the sig...

I guess the same question that you asked applies to alot of other members that Ive seen leave their "sold car" in their sig.

Oh well...

Hey now....

I said "assholes". The only people that should be offended by that are the asshole vette drivers, not the fine fine constituency of vette owners represented here. :p

Point still remains, when your drving fast, just think of your car as being made of hair and dried snot, it's not going to protect you if you run out of talent. :wtg:

Guest tetsuo97z28
repost. Thats a dead dude, you can still see his arm.

Its a potent visual aid for all asshole vette owners. Next time you feel like weaving in and out of traffic, remember, your car is fucking fiberglass.

I totally agree.....

Do you know when this happened?

Guest tetsuo97z28
umm...sometime after 97. :p

No idea, but you can see his limp arm hanging about where it would be in normal drivers position. His face, or probably his whole head, was likely made completely unidentifiable.

I didnt notice the arm until you pointed it out... really sick...

His last thought was probably something like = "this is a big fucking trailer"! You can be sure he didn't suffer or feel a thing. I agree with earlier post too - some folks drive like ass clowns & should not have the opportunity to drive cars they can't handle due to lack of skill & lack of common sense -