Modded XBox 4 Sale : Lots of Xtras!!!

Slimpsy1647545505

Selling the following:

1.6 modded xbox console, in like new-condition with 250GB maxtor 7200 rpm HD in it, with the SmartXXv2 chip installed professionally via solder. The system also contains an unbanned eeprom and is ready for XBL use (I even will include a 2 month trial to XBL that came with Halo 2 I never used).

Here's what comes with this:

-1.6 xbox console modded with smartxxv2 chip and 250GB HD

-Original HD Unit (unless you don't want it)

-Sammy DVD drive (reads all DVD-R/RW media i've thrown at it)

-Original Box/Manuals/Packing

-5 ACTUAL (not including hard drive) games including Halo 2, Rallisport Challenge 2, Prince of Persia, Soul Calibur 2, and Tetris Worlds

-Latest Version of Evo-X dashboard

-Includes MAME Arcade, and all old school system emulators with some various ROMS

-2 Official S controllers (one black, one transparent green)

-Xbox 2 USB connector

-XBL communicator headset

-Vinyl Chrome skin already applied (can be removed if desired very easily)

Overall this xbox has seen little use and is in like-new condition. I would like to get around 400 for it if possible. Please feel free to pm me with any questions you may have regarding this, or IM me on aim via s/n FenderStrat18.

Here's a pic of what is included minus the original box, which you will also receive:

http://xplorersport.com/xbox/xboxsale.jpg

don't be a pab posting hey im selling illegal shit is not a smart idea.

BTW I GOT WEED AND COKE FOR SELL

soo dont it just look dumb.

Piracy is my friend illegal.

modchips violtate DMCA

and takinga modded xbox onto xbl will get you banned they detect the harddrive

The hard drive is locked and the chip turns off ~ the drive has the original eeprom and will get on XBL...I'm not sure what you are talking about regarding anything else..however if Anthony chooses to remove this post that's fine ~ no reason to flame me though. Some people may be interested in this type of xbox, so I figured I'd post it...sorry if it offended you pal.

don't be a pab posting hey im selling illegal shit is not a smart idea.

BTW I GOT WEED AND COKE FOR SELL

soo dont it just look dumb.

Piracy is my friend illegal.

modchips violtate DMCA

and takinga modded xbox onto xbl will get you banned they detect the harddrive

I have no problem with him selling this on here. I do, however, have a problem with your spelling, grammer, and sentence structure. Please, don't be a tool. If he gets in trouble for selling this, then that's his problem. It isn't your problem. You don't have to buy it. Shut up and don't be a tool.