Saltwater Reef fist tank. PS2 and XBOX

Guest No_Speed4_You

Guest No_Speed4_You

1st:

COMPLETE 55 gallon saltwater reef tank setup with fish/coral. I have over $1500 invested in this but have to move for college. Comes with 400 watt coral life power compact light set ($500) for coral growing. 50 lbs of premium live rock with tons of coraline algae, huge wet/dry sump filter with protein skimmer, heater, tank, stand, and canopy. Also has all the chemicals (over $200 worth). I will help break this tank down and set it up at your place, I've been doing this for many years. The fish are a yellow tang, a common clown, a black clown, and a very nice Koran Angel. This would cost over $1000 at aquarium adventures or petland. I'll sell for somewhere around $400.

2nd: A modded limited edition Halo green XBOX. This has been modded to be able to copy games you rent onto the hard drive and play without the disc. It also comes loaded with like 2000 roms of NES, sega, and arcade games you can play from the hard drive. COmes with one controller and memory card. Very lightly used, looks brand new. $150.

3rd: Common PS2. Comes with conrtollers, network adapter, memory cards, remote. $100 OBO.

If you want pics of anything let me know.

2nd: A modded limited edition Halo green XBOX. This has been modded to be able to copy games you rent onto the hard drive and play without the disc. It also comes loaded with like 2000 roms of NES, sega, and arcade games you can play from the hard drive. COmes with one controller and memory card. Very lightly used, looks brand new. $150.

What version of the XBOX (1.0, 1.2, 1.3, etc), and how is it modded (chip, softmod, etc)? Can it handle games burned to DVD+R?

Guest No_Speed4_You
What version of the XBOX (1.0, 1.2, 1.3, etc), and how is it modded (chip, softmod, etc)? Can it handle games burned to DVD+R?

I'm not sure what version xbox it is, but I can look if you tell me what to look for. I had a member on here do the mod by soldering two points on the motherboard so it doesn't need a chip. I have never tried a DVD-R so I couldn't tell you.

• 4 weeks later...