pics from the bike show ride july 13th

kawi kid

im pretty sure.

i felt pretty bad for all them poor wet fuckers when they pulled in. i sat in my garage on the couch with my bike on the stands waitin for them or ride through standing water to get to me :lol:

im pretty sure.

i felt pretty bad for all them poor wet fuckers when they pulled in. i sat in my garage on the couch with my bike on the stands waitin for them or ride through standing water to get to me :lol:

3 inches of standing water in Mineral City and my boots are still soaked. Good times...

wasnt there supposed to be a bikini bike wash i could have swore i read that somewhere....... :)

yea, but they only half washed honda's (if that) and totally ignored yamaha's. I was really bummed about having to clean my own bike, especially after the 3rd ride in a the rain.

Walther everything cool about the rough morning the other day? Hope that ride did ya some good? Sorry again if i held ya'll back. Next time I am going with out the tail weight. The bike just did not want to corner

Walther everything cool about the rough morning the other day? Hope that ride did ya some good? Sorry again if i held ya'll back. Next time I am going with out the tail weight. The bike just did not want to corner

nonsense she added some beauty to all our dorky butts standing around. :lol: next time when you feel like you wanna put the pegs down ask someone else to add some weight. if you would have said something i would have for you man. (in a totally cool friendly way of course im not tryin to steal you woman i have enought problems ;))