Pizza Hut -- Grove City -- SOS!!!!! Immediate help!!!

SPLN SUX

Ok guys, i need 4 part time drivers, 3 cooks, and 2 servers.

Drivers: $5.50/hr + tips = $12-15/hr -- ~20hrs week/ need availibility bettwen 3pm - 10pm

Cooks: $6.00/hr -- 20-30hrs week/ 12pm - 12am availibility

Servers: 2.25/hr + tips -- nights, 20-25hrs week/ 2pm-12pm availibilty

HIRES ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Call me @ 513-314-2436

or speak to me or Tiffany @ Pizza Hut/ 614-875-6990

HOURS and DAYS FLEXIBLE!!! I NEED SOME INTELLIGENT WORKS, GOOD AT FAST PACED MULTITASKING, AND NOT AFFRAID TO GET DIRTY!

HELP ME!!!!! HELP ME!!!! HELP ME!!!!

I worked at that Pizza Hut. I was 15, I worked for 3 months. Then they said they "just found out I was 15". So I was fired, he said he would rehire me when I turned 16. Came back, they said I wasn't rehirable. lol

I worked at that Pizza Hut. I was 15, I worked for 3 months. Then they said they "just found out I was 15". So I was fired, he said he would rehire me when I turned 16. Came back, they said I wasn't rehirable. lol

If you come in, ill do a rehire. I can make anything happen. Grove City just lost its RGM so now its me and Tiffany by ourselves. We ARE the two best at what we do and carry reputationas as such. We can make anythign happen with a mere phonecall.

when was this?

Who was "he" and "they"???

Where is the Pizza Hut? Is it right on Stringtown?

Im only 17...... can I still drive? Im looking for something ~20 hrs. Its kind of a drive up to GC but i need a second job :(

Hoover and Columbus St... right next to US Bank, infront of Big Lots, and across from Advanced Auto.

must be 18 to drive. You can cook though ;)

I might be interseted as well Ill give you a call or stop by the broad street location. Not really intersted in driving( dont want to put the miles on the truck) But i would defently be done to cook. Also do you have any openings at the w broad location ?

when was this?

Who was "he" and "they"???

Um over 4 years ago. When Bobby Laymen's grandson was the manager, I forget his name. And some other guy was the big manager. They didn't care what we did at all. I took home like 4 pizzas a week and give pizza's to my friends. They didn't care. lol I don't need a job though, but my buddy does. I told him he should go in and you'd probably hire him. He has a black Del Sol and has delievered pizzas for like 4 years in GC at least.

Hoover and Columbus St... right next to US Bank, infront of Big Lots, and across from Advanced Auto.

must be 18 to drive. You can cook though ;)

is it just your location that needs help so bad? Lancaster would be much more prudent for me.

BTW I would probably need at least $8 to even consider the job. Fortunatly Ive been lucky enough to get $12.50 hr now..... I just cant justify the paycut

is it just your location that needs help so bad? Lancaster would be much more prudent for me.

BTW I would probably need at least $8 to even consider the job. Fortunatly Ive been lucky enough to get $12.50 hr now..... I just cant justify the paycut

My location is in shambles. I was at the W.Broad location (#288 in the US) at the begining of the year, and was moved to GC around July 1 to fix it. Well, the last 100 or 11weeks have been an uphill battle because the RGM was a passive douche bag with no ability in RVB2000 units. 3 days ago, he put in his NO WEEK notice and left a fuckin note and his keys on the counter at the end of his shift. So me and Tiff have basically taken it over and are starting from scratch. So its still gonna suck untill we get enough peopl hired in and get a good base going. Then its going to be up to me to make everyone fuckin crazy good at shit.

The store is a gold mine... very capable of $30,000 a week... and now it averages 22-23. But we need so many people to run it its fucking retarded.

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously rock as a Pizza Delivery guy. Fast, Articulate, Intelligent, experienced, and I love to make pies. I have my own transportation, and it's reliable. I will be home from thanksgiving to new years and would be interested in helping you out. However, I have some concerns that I would like to talk to you about. Mind if I give you a call some time this week? Thanks in Advance,

Jon

if the positions are still there, do you need experience to be a cook? if not i'll have to stop by/call

no, we have the best training program for any restaurant in the entire world... and me, all go no quit big nutz Nick Schall.... am the Trainer :)

I seriously rock as a Pizza Delivery guy. Fast, Articulate, Intelligent, experienced, and I love to make pies. I have my own transportation, and it's reliable. I will be home from thanksgiving to new years and would be interested in helping you out. However, I have some concerns that I would like to talk to you about. Mind if I give you a call some time this week? Thanks in Advance,

Jon[/Quote]

Got your pm. We really dont like to hire temporary people. We are graded on turnover so we really only like to hire people who plan to be apart of the team for an extended period of time.

The pay rate issue is something that will have to be discussed but in all honesty, theres not a whole lot of negotiation room with it. You also get $.90/run you take. Take 22 runs, you keep your bank. Keep in mind... i manage the whole restaurant, keep track of 10-20 people at any given time, deal with any and all customer issues, and keep track of thousands of dollars daily... for $8.37/hr. A driver that can take the average of 4 deliveries an hour, and average a $2 tip per run, will make $17.10/hr.

Theres no real fast way to get to the store. I live off Holt and it still takes me 12-15min to get there. The fastest i ever made it was 4min... se your imagination.