WOW this is a big one!

stealthmonkey

I dont know if you have seen it before Geoff, but this year rolling around was a stealth converted to RWD and it had a 440 mopar engine in it. I was up on brice rd, wish I would have taken a picture of it for proof, but it was there. It even had dual dunk mufflers out the back....LOL!!

Dan

Nice engine. If he is going to the trouble of stuffing that in, why not drop in the 572?

I love that style of vette. Should be a fun ride.

the 572 is a carbed engine looks like he wanting the plug and play of the efi setup. Either way should be a killer setup. Personally I would have choosen a older vette something that still had crome bumpers.

I don't get it, everyones saying what a "big motor" that is, but the 502 is based on a standard Chevy big block design. So other than the intake on it, it's the same size motor phyically as what came in the Vette in 75. Oh I keep forgetting that it wold be twice the size of the four bangers that are on here.

And as far as a crate motor being boring, I don't know. GM is rating part of the 502's at 500 HP and giving 100000 mile warranties with them as long as they are not modified or sprayed. 500 ponies with a 100000 mile warranty don't seen so boring if you just want something to just drop in and run.

Guest mudbutt
the 572 is a carbed engine looks like he wanting the plug and play of the efi setup. Either way should be a killer setup. Personally I would have choosen a older vette something that still had crome bumpers.

I read through the posts. that crate motor was a "carb" setup, he ordered just a longblock and added the fast intake himself.

I don't get it, everyones saying what a "big motor" that is, but the 502 is based on a standard Chevy big block design. So other than the intake on it, it's the same size motor phyically as what came in the Vette in 75. Oh I keep forgetting that it wold be twice the size of the four bangers that are on here.

And as far as a crate motor being boring, I don't know. GM is rating part of the 502's at 500 HP and giving 100000 mile warranties with them as long as they are not modified or sprayed. 500 ponies with a 100000 mile warranty don't seen so boring if you just want something to just drop in and run.

I'm sorry but nice try at being a douchebag, a 350 is not a big block and thats all you could get in the 75's but thanks for playing fuckhole.

"The great and powerful Desperado has spoken, feel blessed that I have shared the wealth of my vastly superior intellect with you. "

weird