Saw A CRAZY Accident Yesterday...

Wease

I was at UM Hospital in Ann Arbor (Whore :p ) for business the past two days, and was heading back to the great state of Ohio on US 23 heading south yesterday near a town called Milan. All of a sudden, all these cars in front of me start slowing down like crazy. There was a large camper (one of the big ones you see travel across the country) pulling a minivan. Either the guy had locked up his brakes or swerved to miss something, but now the minivan was swerving back and forth, tires squeeling and making a lot of noise. :eek: Everyone was pulling off the road, stopping, and getting out of his way. He tried to slow down, but the minivan kept swerving harder and harder. Finally it broke free of the camper and went flying off across the highway into a ditch and into the trees. I felt like I was watching a movie. Somehow, it missed all the cars that had stopped there and no one was injured. It was crazy, I wish I had taken a video of it... :eek: