Terror Park

302Powered

DO NOT GO TO THE EXPERIENCE!!! I went cuz it sounded like the scariest place around and no joke was the worse place I've ever been to. There was honestly 3 people that tried to scare you and only one of them was scary. Even thought there was only 2 groups ahead of us when we got there it took about an hour to start because it was ran by a bunch of kids who seemed like they were positive what to do. Then when you're walking through the woods its very short and extremely dissapointing. Afterwards I complained and they said "well the reason ours is better because supposedly someone actually died there years back. I dont care if anyone really died there, the place sucked and would recommend it to no one.

DO NOT GO TO THE EXPERIENCE!!! I went cuz it sounded like the scariest place around and no joke was the worse place I've ever been to. There was honestly 3 people that tried to scare you and only one of them was scary. Even thought there was only 2 groups ahead of us when we got there it took about an hour to start because it was ran by a bunch of kids who seemed like they were positive what to do. Then when you're walking through the woods its very short and extremely dissapointing. Afterwards I complained and they said "well the reason ours is better because supposedly someone actually died there years back. I dont care if anyone really died there, the place sucked and would recommend it to no one.

That could be why i lived in the town and all that and NEVER heard of it LOL i think ill still check it out to see what its about.