Slowmotion Civic goes 9's

Guest jerryba1g

Big congratulations to Corey and the rest of the crew. I heard about this a little bit earlier today and couldn't be more happy for them. They are great guys and deserve everything that has been going there way lately. Keep it up guys!

Guest chrisferguson
Big congratulations to Corey and the rest of the crew. I heard about this a little bit earlier today and couldn't be more happy for them. They are great guys and deserve everything that has been going there way lately. Keep it up guys!

how much longer til yours gets 9's? ;)

It was really cool to watch them first hit 9's then beat 2 cars that were normally .5 sec's faster to take the win. I just had just got done saying that something would happen with Ballard and you guys would win, i should have played some scratch offs too :) Seriously though, awsome job. I have alot of footage, if you guys want it hosted just let me know. That things pulling like a son of a bitch, keep up the good work.

Hey guys, Corey's been really busy right now, but He is very thankful for all the support everyone is showing him. We had a great weekend, and a Great time meeting everyone. We hope to bring the Car out next season even stronger than this year. I'm sure corey will get on soon enough and Post something.

It was really cool to watch them first hit 9's then beat 2 cars that were normally .5 sec's faster to take the win. I just had just got done saying that something would happen with Ballard and you guys would win, i should have played some scratch offs too :) Seriously though, awsome job. I have alot of footage, if you guys want it hosted just let me know. That things pulling like a son of a bitch, keep up the good work.

HOST IT PLEASE!!!

just a preview vid, I am working on a longer vid for Corey and specifically what all went down at the ndra finals

Right Click Save As approx. 8mb

I must say, that is a VERY well produced video. Short, but very nice quailty, good music, right levels, good editing.

I would love to see more or your work.