WTB: 1g DSM

Bam

Good luck on that one there bud.

You have no idea what youre getting yourself into either.

Problems. money. Time. shit breaking. Im telling you rite now unless you make some good cash you can throw at it, dont bother buying one.

For 1k you could probably get an old 90 thats beat up pretty bad.

Wow, your really negative, you know that? You bitch and complain about someone trying to sell a decent one for $1500-2000 saying its not worth it, then you come in my WTB thread and give me all this shit about not finding one for this cheap. WTF gives? Keep your opinions to your self and get the fuck outta my thread. I do know what I'm getting myself into, this won't be my first DSM, nor will it be my daily.

Thanks though...

Alright... I have a 91 Talon TSi AWD that doesnt run, but the body is in excellent condition with no rust. I am unaware of the status of the car, but I was told it needs an ECU and possibly a crank angle sensor. The car gets no spark and no fuel. The interior is all there, but the power windows and such don't work. The car definitely needs some work, but if you plan on making this a race car, it would be ideal. $800 obo

Alright... I have a 91 Talon TSi AWD that doesnt run, but the body is in excellent condition with no rust. I am unaware of the status of the car, but I was told it needs an ECU and possibly a crank angle sensor. The car gets no spark and no fuel. The interior is all there, but the power windows and such don't work. The car definitely needs some work, but if you plan on making this a race car, it would be ideal. $800 obo

Im almost positive that the 1g's do not have a crank angle sensor. They only have a cam angle sensor.

Guest chrisferguson
i have a 91 GSX with a built motor collecting dust/dirt in my backyard b/c im at school. make an off and take it. i need to save up and pay for my turbo

i have a 91 GSX with a built motor collecting dust/dirt in my backyard b/c im at school. make an off and take it. i need to save up and pay for my turbo

mod list? miles? any rust? any problems?