4x4 blazer winter beater $600

smokinHawk1647545499

i saw you had your blazer posted for maybe a trade?? Can I have some info on it and a asking price?? im looking for something for winter.. Thanks, matt

ducebag101 had exceeded his PM limit so i might as well post it up here for him to see and anyone else looking for a winter beater.

its an 86 or 87 blazer 4x4, 2.8 fuel injected V-6. rebuilt engine has around 40k, body 201k. little rust here and there, frame looks good. tires have desent amount of tread left. 4x4 HI works, 4x4 low doesnt work that well, other then that tranny seems fine (2 hi ofcourse works). left turn singnal isnt working, havent had time to find the problem. Heat works the nobs came off so i have to use the sliders to control it, you can get one at a junk yard im sure, just havent had time to replace it.

body is grey, there is a couple of dents on the passenger side near the door, looks like the door was replaced by the way the dents are.

overall it runs good i havent had any problems with it, just replaced a couple of worn suspension pieces last spring. It might need a plug change soon as it has about 40k on the plugs.

I drove it back and forth 80miles a day through treachorus snowy back roads during the winter as it made a good winter beater.

moved closer to work so i dont need it

$600

if you want any more info you can call my cell at 937-417-2747

-Jonathan