Anyone watch jeopardy last night?

fattyona12

Last night on jeopardy Alex was interview a guy about being on the 2002 olympic games board in Salt lake. Then he asked the guy "so did you ever get the olympics there?". Just found it funny how he acts like he knows everything and so forth, then he busts out a question like that. Thats funny to me..ha.

So, did they ever get the Olympics in Salt Lake City? Don't leave us hanging like this...

I wish I could help you because I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat. The only thing I heard was that we got it somewhere in the Adirondacks a few years back, just heard that recently. Not sure about the SLC.

I wish I could help you because I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat. The only thing I heard was that we got it somewhere in the Adirondacks a few years back, just heard that recently. Not sure about the SLC.

Damn you, Jesse. This is killing me!

I also heard someone in my office mention today about Atlanta and Los Angeles maybe getting the summer Olympics, but then someone started shredding paper and I lost the conversation. Ack!

Damn you, Jesse. This is killing me!

I also heard someone in my office mention today about Atlanta and Los Angeles maybe getting the summer Olympics, but then someone started shredding paper and I lost the conversation. Ack!

I'd say Hotlanta would be a bad idea. Although it would be a lot of fun, some nut would just end up setting a bomb off in a crowd somewhere....

...yeah, I went there.