OSU Parking Ticket?

Mr.COS

I just wouldn't pay it.

God knows how many DeVry tickets I threw away. I was stupid enough to buy a parking permit the first semester. Well, a different car/different license plate, and I never tossed the new sticker in there. They didn't know whose car it was, so they didn't have anyone to bill. :)

Of course OSU has real cops on campus, but if it doesn't go on your record, and isn't a City of Columbus ticket, screw it. Just like all the people too afraid to park in front of the meters at Easton; the meters go to CHARITY; the tickets go to charity, there is no backlash. My ex got ticketed almost daily there when she worked in Easton; nothing on her record, never paid a red cent to anyone for them.

Wow this has you pretty wound up. :) It seems you may have an affiliation with OSU. I didn't attack you personally. I'd thank you to do the same.

I said that it was my fault. I said $30 wasn't worth my time to fight. I already said I was going to pay it.

I stand by my statement about CPD vs OSU cops. I stand by my statement that it is a BS ticket.

Now you are wasting my time. Thank you good night. :)

What does him being your husband have to do with anything we are talking about in this thread.

Opps edit: I see you would rather pay a CPD ticket. Which makes zero sence. Becasue OSU has too much money from all the tuition they charge right? Ya I can see how you would want to give 30 dollars to a city that has had many people stealing the money, or that has lazy city workers that waste hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, mney that could be spent on more police, fire, or the local schooling. Or a city who's own Mayor cannot keep his drunk wife off the streets.

Saying you would rather pay a CPD ticket over an OSU ticket is just unintelligent and non forward thinking. If you don't like the way campus has their parking marked don't park down there. But to fail to read the signs and then to come on a web forum to bitch about it is also stupid.

If you have children I hope you don't not pass this same attitude on to them. That way when they speed due to their failure to know the law is they don't say there was no sign to tell them what to do.

Oh and it's 30 dollars. Come on.

It costs 30 dollars to drive to my motherlaws house and back.

It costs 30 dollars for 2 people to go to the movies.

30 dollars is one meal for 2 people at a chain resturant.

30 dollars will pay 1/8 my electric bill this month.

30 dollars will buy one board game.

30 dollars is a few blockbuster rentals.

Wow. If I posted this on this web forum and MY wife saw it she would more than likely tell me what and idiot I am. Then I would say well if it was CPD I would have no problem with it. At that point I would expect to get slapped and walked away from while she mumbles idiot under her breath.