Two killed on 64 in WV

ohio_wookie

f'n truck drivers :mad:

Im posting this because I was right behind the truck when this happened. I felt horrible cause there was nothing i could do as I drove by, especially now that when stuff like this happens everyone thinks they are a hero and surround the car.

The truck was flying around the curve and didnt notice the slow moving traffic, if youve ever driven on 64 youll know that the semis all drive 15+ over the speed limit, which is 70. It was fucked up cause my wife and I had just been talking about bad accidents, and everyone driving so fast.

Another thing that pisses me off is all people that were behind the truck, and i was the only one that turned on their hazards. I wish that people would use their fucking heads when driving, thats why shit like this happens all the time.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051024/NEWS01/510240323/1005

64 is a dangerous place. I know every time I have been on it the normal flow of traffic is at least 80 MPH. Plus as twisty as it is and the way the elevation changes all equal a dangerous hwy.

Being from Portsmouth I have traveled that road many times. One of the scariest highways I've ever been on. Why the hell hasn't the driver been cited, haven't the police in WVA ever heard of failure to maintain a safe, sure, clear distance.