Wreck update: about the car only

OGRE

I'll sell you my 99 Stang GT for $7500. 99, red, 17" factory wheels, O/R H pipe, Flowmaster Exhasut, Granatelli Upper Plenum, BBK 75mm TB, BBK CAI, Steeda Shifter.... 74,000 miles

no offence to you, but i hate red. if it had headers, i would consider it. how new is the midpipe?

i'm looking at a 99 it's yellow, has 52k miles, bbk longtubes, 4.30 gears and a couple other bolt on's, he wants 8.5k but i offered him 8k and to call me if he reconsiders. having ceramic coated headers is the biggest deal to me they are a PITA to put on and cost over $600 with the prochamber. i think if i can get 8250 i will get it.

on a good note i will have my title in hand tommorow and my insurance check in hand on thursday, then all we would need to do is pick up the car yeay!!!

no offence to you, but i hate red. if it had headers, i would consider it. how new is the midpipe?

i'm looking at a 99 it's yellow, has 52k miles, bbk longtubes, 4.30 gears and a couple other bolt on's, he wants 8.5k but i offered him 8k and to call me if he reconsiders. having ceramic coated headers is the biggest deal to me they are a PITA to put on and cost over $600 with the prochamber. i think if i can get 8250 i will get it.

on a good note i will have my title in hand tommorow and my insurance check in hand on thursday, then all we would need to do is pick up the car yeay!!!

Well, since you hate Red, I would go $7000 or maybe lower. The mid-pipe probably only has 500 miles on it. I just need to sell the car

Well, since you hate Red, I would go $7000 or maybe lower. The mid-pipe probably only has 500 miles on it. I just need to sell the car

got any 1/4 times?? anything wrong with it, how is the clutch?

got any 1/4 times?? anything wrong with it, how is the clutch?

Nothing wrong with the car, just needs some MIL eliminators and the throttle cable tightened. The clutch is pretty good. I don't have any times on it

Nothing wrong with the car, just needs some MIL eliminators and the throttle cable tightened. The clutch is pretty good. I don't have any times on it

you definately have my attention, i would like to get together sometime and maybe we could work something out. You work 1st shift i take it?