tonite11-5-2005

98fiveseven1647545503

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mostly just the ricers and primered body kits at hooters last nite.

Kinda like this

Sweet, ill be out tonight, but in either in my buddies CRX(primerd) or in my buddies silver probe. See you guys later tonight

Kinda like this

They were my only ride up there, im not into the import scene what so ever, so dont get the assumption that i am. The only reason i rode with them is because my formula is not running right now, and wont be till next spring. I personally thought last night was a waste of time, got kicked out of hooters and meijer...what a blah night....

Guest 1QWKEVO
They were my only ride up there, im not into the import scene what so ever, so dont get the assumption that i am. The only reason i rode with them is because my formula is not running right now, and wont be till next spring. I personally thought last night was a waste of time, got kicked out of hooters and meijer...what a blah night....

i remember seein that primered crx...my buddy told me you guys were talkin crap about eclipses and i should call him out, then fount out he backed down from my buddies sisters offer to race her in her GS eclipse and didnt want to race anyone....it would have been fun puttin him in his place. maybe next weekend though

i remember seein that primered crx...my buddy told me you guys were talkin crap about eclipses and i should call him out, then fount out he backed down from my buddies sisters offer to race her in her GS eclipse and didnt want to race anyone....it would have been fun puttin him in his place. maybe next weekend though

Your car is insane!

We wernt talkin shit at all, but there was no way someone would just thrown down $300 like notin on a supposedly "stock" eclipse, we knew somethin had to be done to is. Although if it was, it prolly would have been funny, his car was runnin like shit though, i rode in it, he had some serious fuel cut goin on and was running rich as hell so, who knows.

Btw: was your car the white eclipse?? if so that car is nasty!

my sister in her gs eclipse was bone stock......she was just playing u guys seeing if you would race.....she said ""her"" car so tecnically thats any car in our garage...so she woulda just used my f150...SLOW 18sec 1/4mile