2 weeks

Guest Rane

And how are we having a bad year? OSU lost to Penn State and Texas. I would much rather lose to Texas, a team that is ranked #2 and still undefeated and Penn State who is undefeated in their division than to Minnesota (unranked on game day) or Notre Dame (#20 on game day).

Ginn is faster than *...true story.

OSU>UM

Not to be a downer because UM sucks, but PSU is not undefeated. Michigan pulled a win out of their ass on the last play.

I still dont think Michigan fans are used to the fact that OSU is 3-1 against them since 01. This aint your Cooper vs his own 2-10-1 streak anymore. I think it may even get down right UGLY for UM in their own house!

We'll see.

Not to be a downer because UM sucks, but PSU is not undefeated. Michigan pulled a win out of their ass on the last play.

I still dont think Michigan fans are used to the fact that OSU is 3-1 against them since 01. This aint your Cooper vs his own 2-10-1 streak anymore. I think it may even get down right UGLY for UM in their own house!

We'll see.

Mich did pull the upset so PSU is not undefeated in their division, but at the time we played them they were undefeated. I was comparing game days for both teams. OSU vs. Texas and OSU vs. PSU at the times they played as well as UM vs. Minn and UM vs. ND at the time those teams played.

EDIT:

O H

I O!

Of course you were comparing game days of both teams, that makes you look 100x better.

Awww....don't get upset 'cause you know Im right. :)

Just keep trying to find reasons why Mich will lose. Its OK. :)

EDIT: For the record, I do give UM all the credit for ruining PSU's unbeaten season....but they still suck. :)