300zx

wnaplay1647545503

It's because of your wing. They thought it was a Supra.

He didn't say that he had teenage boys wanting to hump him so there is no way it could have been confused with a supra.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at Mid-Ohio April 21, 2006, and will race my 91 300ZX 2+2 against lovemy86's 86 Corolla. LOSER will pay the entrance fee of the WINNER . lovemy86, if your corolla is as good as you say it is, then it will not cost you anything to race.

He is sure taking a long time to respond huh?

Ill still keep my bet with him even if hes out installing a 100-shot right now for the straights :)

He is sure taking a long time to respond huh?

Ill still keep my bet with him even if hes out installing a 100-shot right now for the straights :)

what is there I have to respond to, he's only clarifying what the agreement is between us.. the 'gauntlet' has already been dropped, and we've both agreed that we will take it to the track. "LETS GET IT ON!" -mxc

what is there I have to respond to, he's only clarifying what the agreement is between us.. the 'gauntlet' has already been dropped, and we've both agreed that we will take it to the track. "LETS GET IT ON!" -mxc

Who's event is April 21. Send me the link. I'd gladly tag along and watch this battle from my rear view mirrror. (Sorry...couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire.) Seriously though, is the 21st the NASA event?

Andy

Who's event is April 21. Send me the link. I'd gladly tag along and watch this battle from my rear view mirrror. (Sorry...couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire.) Seriously though, is the 21st the NASA event?

Andy

In the Audi or the BMW?

NASA

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20135

The BMW. Thanks for the Link. I think I'm going to be in Puerto Rico that week, but if not I'd love to partake in at lease one NASA event this year to see how that organization is run....and I can't wait to get on-track with the new resurfacing...the earlier the better.

Andy

The BMW. Thanks for the Link. I think I'm going to be in Puerto Rico that week, but if not I'd love to partake in at lease one NASA event this year to see how that organization is run....and I can't wait to get on-track with the new resurfacing...the earlier the better.

Andy

It would be very good match up with your BMW. NASA is fun to race with. Let me know when you do make it to an event and we can meet.