boyds goodyear in blacklick

Ramsey

So I bring my 2001 Jeep because the fan stopped working, they said the relay needed to be replaced so i had it replaced for about 200 dollars(30 for the relay) then they say my computer needs replaced 400 dollars then after that now i need a transmission overhaul. They said the check engine light is on and it was never on before and now it wont turn off. I cant believe it, it just seems a little strange that i go in for a fan relay replacement and now i need a new tranny.

Yeah, I am going to talk to them tomorrow. I dont remember who i talked to today but it was somebody different then who we usaully deal with. We have a small company too and we have been giving them a good amount of bussiness. I will let everybody know how this turns out, they might be able to clear this up. It just seems a little weird that they change the ecu and now the check engine light is on. But, i will talk to them before i make any complaints outside of this forum.

So I bring my 2001 Jeep because the fan stopped working, they said the relay needed to be replaced so i had it replaced for about 200 dollars(30 for the relay) then they say my computer needs replaced 400 dollars then after that now i need a transmission overhaul. They said the check engine light is on and it was never on before and now it wont turn off. I cant believe it, it just seems a little strange that i go in for a fan relay replacement and now i need a new tranny.

I USED TO RACE DRAG BIKES WITH THEM YOU GOT TO WATCH THE YOUNG BOYERS THERE DAD LANCE IS OK THE YOUNG ONES DONT LIKE TO PAY THERE DEBTS.WHEN YOU SELL THEM SOMETHING .

Well, good news i guess. They are now going to get me a new computer and they think the one in there is faulty also they did a trans flush and filter replace on the house, so i will found out soon what is wrong. but it looks like they will take care of this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
well, good news. The tranny did end needing a 1900$ overhaul which boyds took the blame for and just ate the cost, in total the bill 2400$ and not a dime was charged to me. So Thank you boyds and they have done a wonderfull job taking care of this mix up.