Military

Mojoe

Be different and DON"T get Drunk.....

One of the biggest reasons I got out of the Marines was the drinking. Not by me, but some of those guys are in the bottle everyday(outside of training ops and missions). Although tonight, A girl has asked to take me to dinner and then fuck my "brains out". I of course accepted the challange. Two things Marines know, how to fight and how to fuck.

Anthony, Thanks for cutting our checks. If it wasn't for the Navy the Marine Corps wouldn't get any funding.

OSU ROTC is having a 12-hour silent run today around the oval. Just got back from about an hour and a half, i'll probably go back for more before it's over. Always feels good to run with the colors.

Thank you to the veterans, I'll be there one day.

Air Power!

Ok everyone, here is the deal. Our freedom was and isn't free. Most of us on here agree that the US Military rules. So, why not show a little love. You can go to http://www.anysoldier.com and find someone to send a package or letter to. Imagine being thousands of miles away from people that speak your language, mail is a real moral booster. Heck, go buy a USA Today and shove it in a box and mail it to one of these people. I have sent a package to these guys, spices, candy, stuff to write home with. If you have a free magazine subscription, hook one of them up with it.

The point is, you can help. Yes you have to take an hour to go shopping, box the stuff up and take it to the post office but I say what is an hour compared to your freedom?

Remember, if you can read you should thank a teacher, if you read in english you should thank a service member.