Military

Mojoe

sitting in the airport, at the bar. I just met two U.S. Marines who were in town to celebrate the Birthday and party with Lima company. These guys helped out with Lima in Iraq. They both said they felt the job they did in Iraq was worth it, and justified. Though they regret the loss of their comrades they said "Iraqies deserve the same freedom I enjoy".

God bless the Marine Corps.

Though they were on the way to their flight, I would have liked to buy them a drink. Please, the next time you see a service person in the bar, pay it forward and buy them a drink.

Interesting enough, i had a guy pay for my dinner last night. Its little things like that, that make being in the military worth it. I see so much anti-war, anti-Bush, and anti-troops stuff on a regular basis. Its nice knowing that there really are some appreciative people in this country, that really do like having us around...

Guest temptina
ricochet, how do i know i would want to serve you i dont know what you look like! but i am lovin the lil comic strip. oh and can anyone help me navigate this whole thing a lil? bobby_lee if it werent for guys like you we would not have all that we do. thank you! muah!

ricochet, how do i know i would want to serve you i dont know what you look like! but i am lovin the lil comic strip. oh and can anyone help me navigate this whole thing a lil? bobby_lee if it werent for guys like you we would not have all that we do. thank you! muah!

He's a man slut :p Anywho about people buyin me food and drinks, I do appriciate it greatly, but in all honesty it's just my job. I signed up, I did OIF 1, I'm leaving in December because it's all a part of a job I WANTED to do. I don't find it necessary at all to buy me drinks etc... I greatly appriciate it, but if you wanna do a soldier a favor just write em' in Iraq/Afghanistan etc.. Atleast it lets em' know there are people out there, and they ain't forgotten. And damnit I can't wait to go blow some more shit up and get into our good ol' firefights there in Iraq. :D

Guest FrancesTheMute
Who cares. Your LES still says Department of the Navy :D

HAHAHA! classic...GO ARMY!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/image.php?u=382&dateline=1127341094

Just curious Lustalbert, you wouldn't happen to be in 186th Engineer Co. or 191st would you? I used to be in 191 and the avatar was our unit patch.

Guest temptina
how do we get the addresses to write any of the men? well if you have any addys of men in iraq that need a pen pal, prefurably single let me have the addy and i will write them.

how do we get the addresses to write any of the men? well if you have any addys of men in iraq that need a pen pal, prefurably single let me have the addy and i will write them.

Feel free to write me :D;) I like mail and pictures WOOT!

Frances: Yeah I got out of the Guard myself and just went active. Got good ol' 4 ID so it ain't too bad. We're the only engineers out there with M2A2 Bradleys, but sucks cause we're more infantry than infantry really is.

Guest temptina
Feel free to write me :D;) I like mail and pictures WOOT!

Frances: Yeah I got out of the Guard myself and just went active. Got good ol' 4 ID so it ain't too bad. We're the only engineers out there with M2A2 Bradleys, but sucks cause we're more infantry than infantry really is.

;) give me all the info i need like when you head out and the address and i will write you. Ill send you pics to. you will have to keep me posted on if their are any otherguys that could use a pen pal. :)