C5 Vette Guys

nurkvinny

Oh, and there have been people hittin' 11.8-11.9 on COMPLETELY STOCK Z's. Granted, they are hellatious drivers, and have made over 150+ passes in their cars. But, it has been done.

Yup. In fact, one guy with minimal mods - an exhaust, intake, gears, and I think some slicks - actually put down a 10.9. That's fucking crazy.

Vinny in all honsetly if the guy is a goos driver, low 12's very high 11's have been seen. Now toss on a 100 wet and have it hook and a good driver and should see a low 11 maybe even a high 10. Gotta drive it there..Corvetteforum is the best place for all your corvette questions...

I agree with all responses on this, only thing that bothers me is - the rear ends don't hold up with the stickies on the back. I saw that first hand at Norwalk last April, real nice yellow Z06 blew it as last yellow lite was goin out! Guess ya need to spend the $1500 or so for a rear end that can take it. Owning an 02 Z06 myself - THEY'LL DEFINATELY RUN low 12's (and into the 11's with stickies, Sam said a shot? Yeah I guess you could get into the high tens with a very good driver) -