Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My post was far from a flame, and the crack about who was whose sidekick I thought you and Sam would find humorous.

Jon Linn is our sidekick - we send him in first to flush out the game. Come to think of it, isn't Linn really the one responsible for all of this? I mean, he's the one that initially called you out. Remember?

Every post, whether it be here on any other forum here, CR fags make there best attempt to flame me, 96% of the time through finding a grammatical error in my post which is juvenile at best, pussy at its root. (note to sig)

I think they're doing things like that because you keep instigating things. Seriously, if you chilled out for like a day, I think they'd stop.

Jon Linn is our sidekick - we send him in first to flush out the game. Come to think of it, isn't Linn really the one responsible for all of this? I mean, he's the one that initially called you out. Remember?

i did start all of this and i will take full credit for it. i also got banned from columbusdsm in the process.

im no side kick bravo.

Tilley, what's David Hasselhoff have to say about this?

Hey guys, it's me, Davi-dizzle to the Hizzle! Wow, what a thread! But, like a good Baywatch episode, it looks like in the end everything turned out peachy. Except for that one episode when the autistic kid's dog drowned in the drainage pipe. Anyway, with all the drama now happening in the other threads, it seems like all this thread needs is a thumbs up seal of approval from me and my good pal Gary Coleman. Speaking of good, my hair is perfect. Well, I have to go now, so bye!

http://mademelaugh.com/pix/webad.gif

I think they're doing things like that because you keep instigating things. Seriously, if you chilled out for like a day, I think they'd stop.

They? You were the originator of the e-English teaching epidemic.

And I doubt the people who do this will stop, they have nothing else to fall back on or weakly flame with.

They? You were the originator of the e-English teaching epidemic.

Yes, they. I'm not flaming you anymore. They still are. I quit about two days ago. And, when I was flaming you, it was for more than just the grammar/spelling stuff.

And I doubt the people who do this will stop, they have nothing else to fall back on or weakly flame with.

They won't stop if you continue to instigate things.

Hey Coltboostin! It's me, David Hasselhoff. Can't we all just get along? I mean, we can all appreciate a big turbo in a little car. Speaking of turbos, my old car, KITT, had a turbo and the ability to jump over buildings. And it talked. Anyway, I got run, pal, but you stay cool! Bye!

http://www.albertspage.it/sigle_tv/foto/Baywatch03.jpg

Hey Coltboostin! It's me, David Hasselhoff. Can't we all just get along? I mean, we can all appreciate a big turbo in a little car. Speaking of turbos, my old car, KITT, had a turbo and the ability to jump over buildings. And it talked. Anyway, I got run, pal, but you stay cool! Bye!

http://www.albertspage.it/sigle_tv/foto/Baywatch03.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good one Doc!!!!

Yes, they. I'm not flaming you anymore. They still are. I quit about two days ago. And, when I was flaming you, it was for more than just the grammar/spelling stuff.

I know, and it means more for them too. They truly want something, have some sort of upper hand over me or my car, make me actually care, but they cant. So, the only way to do so and make there small white penis's fell just a bit bigger, is harm on Grammar; something I still dont care about.

becuase teh interweb is nto one of ym collllege corsses.

REDNECK-SCOTT, you seem to have a pretty consistant mouth, are you going to be out racing this year?

you just cracked on my favorite rap artists

No I'll be making the world free so you can race all you want. I'll be in Iraq for my 2nd tour, but afterwards I will be out racing. You won't see me til 07' and you can be my first victim on the new motor. :thumbup: BTW, RAP SUCKS and should never be considered music.

huh? didnt understand. i stooopid lol

He is asking if you want to race. Your poweradder stock block against his power adder stock block. He has a fox body notch in case you were wondering.