Thorne

Devils Advocate

Wow, this thread has been thoroughly gayed up by the Akron clowns. Way to go, jackasses - your collective intelligence rivals that of a tennis shoe.

Unless you're putting up money on something, you shouldn't even be in this thread or this conversation.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, being an Army guy I fully respect you, but know your enemy. You'll need more then what you've discussed on CR to run with Rafi's civc.

I discuss of little, and it won't be til 07' :D Can't drive a car when you're overseas. There's a bit more in store for the Z, I've eluded to small amounts of intel concerning my Z. I gotta TRY to keep up with Team Z06 and David Hasselhoff.

nice el rachero u fucken fag. my civic will kill anything u own.

It's an El camino fuckstick. :slap:

You drive a civic and are making fun of my car? :lol: God I hate ricers... :rolleyes:

I dont give a fuck if your car is faster than mine...it's still a fucking cheap econo-box designed to be a young person's first car...nothing about it is meant to be fast. Eitherway you are still a fag.

JP, did the pool approve your overtime so you can afford the $50 against me?

-Marc

hi EVERYONE im new here. And i was sent from another force to this site. To make my first post. All i can say is from this post. is that JP is the shit. i seen the car run. UNless DR z06 has some big HP and TG numbers it ant going no were lol. . he ant got a chance.

just let me know DR z06 what size knee pads you need. Ill be there as i watch you put them on and bow down to the COLT. and Kiss his shoe.

And i will personnally be makin the trip somehow down there for when this goes down.

I personally want to see the colt had you your ass. I think your just a inconsiderate asshole. Who owns a nothing special VETTE that will be worth nothing in 10 years. Since everyone has one of them damn things.

And on that note you may ask what i drive. A 2001 mustang bullitt GT #1204 DHG.

I have had scum like you come up to me talkin shit. And get there ass's handed to them on a silver plater. (racing i mean) You are nothing without your car. The main thing is. IS WOULD YOUTALK ALL THIS SHIT IN PERSON?

IN FRONT OF JP'S FACE? just wondering.

I have noticed overthe years mostly all fags talk the shit on the net. but never do nothing inperson. You seem like one of these. But EXCUSE ME IF YOUR NOT. but youseem like youhave a big ego to. With all the stuff you said to JP. His car is faster period. It dont matter if its 60K CORVETTE OR A 2000 SHITBOX. you would still lose your ass in the 1/4 mile. lol plain and simple A WIN IS A WIN.

but this is besides the point. mycar will be worth more then yours in 10 or even 20 years from now hahahaha.

So back to what we were talking about. DR z06 your gay. if i had 1 G to bet i would put my money on JP. cuz like i said i seen it run. And your Z06 would haveot have some big numbers to take that COLT.

Now youall have a good day. oh ,and "ohioko4s4" your the shit. straight up period. And if anyone wants to race this man. You BETTER BE PACKIN A FUCKING JET LOL. YOU ANT GOT A CHANCE LOL.

This is the bullitt signing out.

Are you serious? Could you swing from JP's and ohioko4s4's nuts any harder?

Wow, you drive a Mustang...:jerkit:

-Marc

I dont give a fuck if your car is faster than mine...it's still a fucking cheap econo-box that would molest my ugglie wannabe truck/car/design fucked American shitbox froma roll, dig, or around a track, or at a car show, thus proving it vastly superior is all ways.

-Marc

The Truth.

I will race YOU for 50$. Hell, whatever you want to wager, I dont even care what you have in your el-camino. If your such a tuff guy, can YOUR car back up your mouth?

Name your prce.

Fuck you and way to change the topic AGAIN. Changing the topic seems to be what you're really good at...since apparently you don't race.

My challenge wasnt against my car, it was against Tilleys. My car is slower than yours plain and simple.

-Marc

I will race YOU for 50$.

I'll take that bet - when you and I race, you and I will race for $50 on top of the $1000 your boy and I are betting.

Marc didn't ask to you to race, he's asking you to bet him $50 on our race. We all know you know that, Colt, so stop being a coy little vagina and either accept his bet or bitch out.

Also, go tell your powderpuff cheerleaders to stay the fuck out of my thread unless they're putting money down on our race. There's only so much rambling ignorance I can tolerate for free at once.

Guest ihuntv8
i would like to call out......Linn, powers, sam, and dr. zo6....

Is this what you do when you want to race someone. I think it would be fun.

Trent.

Would you guys like to race me, i would like to go from a dig. May have a little spending money.

Guest ihuntv8
It's an El camino fuckstick. :slap:

You drive a civic and are making fun of my car? :lol: God I hate ricers... :rolleyes:

I dont give a fuck if your car is faster than mine...it's still a fucking cheap econo-box designed to be a young person's first car...nothing about it is meant to be fast. Eitherway you are still a fag.

-Marc

Those are pretty harsh words, considering you drive a poor mans pickup truck. lol Im just busting your balls.

That's right, you owe hunt a run seeing that he drove all the way down to see you this past summer and got blown off.

Sam, you get my check yet? Seeing that I've never met you and have no clue who your are, I don't want to see it cashed for LPE parts! Lap dances maybe, but not GM parts.....:)

I'll take that bet - when you and I race, you and I will race for $50 on top of the $1000 your boy and I are betting.

Marc didn't ask to you to race, he's asking you to bet him $50 on our race. We all know you know that, Colt, so stop being a coy little vagina and either accept his bet or bitch out.

Also, go tell your powderpuff cheerleaders to stay the fuck out of my thread unless they're putting money down on our race. There's only so much rambling ignorance I can tolerate for free at once.

The bet between you and Ohioko4s4 is ridiculous, should not have happened, and will not be added by me.

I know what this is anyways. I am the fucking scout team for the Big Show. If you don’t maul me, then there is no point for him to show up. I don’t mind, I would race any fucking thing -2-3-4-6- wheels that rolls next to me.

That's right, you owe hunt a run seeing that he drove all the way down to see you this past summer and got blown off.

Sam, you get my check yet? Seeing that I've never met you and have no clue who your are, I don't want to see it cashed for LPE parts! Lap dances maybe, but not GM parts.....:)

First I dont owe him anything. I never knew he was coming down and when he did it was just about the sane day as when I did the cam in my car. I didnt have a tune on the car and didnt want to risk anything. Had I would of known he was coming I would of told him my situation. \

Your check wont be cashed until you want me to. I will stick it to my fridge and save it till the big race. :)

You dont have enough cock to fuck, or get fucked, by me.

Ohh...good one. :rolleyes:

You are honestly the biggest troll I have ever seen on this board. You talk more shit from farther away than anyone I've ever met, and you still havent come down here for a race.

Troll on pool boy, troll on. I cant wait for spring... :cool:

-Marc