Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah no web bashing.. Here is a post from you posted on Akron Racing, your site up there. The title of this thread was called cuntilumbus

Well i decided to check out the bs going on down there and Jp is right.... They think no one from akrun is worth there time. When we went there didnt george set the race up between me and The yellow zo6. He agreed and didnt he then, come over and look at beiges car and mine. Then didnt the excuse come up about the cam thing. Cause they couldnt figure out how fast our cars are. Tell me if i am wrong. I just think that is shitty, drive 3 hours, i emailed back and forth with him and they say they didnt know we were coming.

You will get your chance to race ihuntv8. Your in luck too because I doubt he is upgrading that vehicle at all over winter.

Did you race Tinman yet damit?!

Dr. Z06,

Since you enjoyed bragging about your w2 to all the kiddies, then I am sure you won't be scared to put a tiny amount of that money up for a little wager. I'll bet you $1,000 you'll get your ass handed to you from a 60-160 roll by Colt. My only request is that we each write a 10% check this week to Sam to lock in our bet. If either car is a no show, then one of us won some easy gas money. Oh yea, and I get a picture of the loser bowing down to the other car.

I'd be happy to run you on your terms as well. Name your race.

Dr. Z06,

Since you enjoyed bragging about your w2 to all the kiddies, then I am sure you won't be scared to put a tiny amount of that money up for a little wager. I'll bet you $1,000 you'll get your ass handed to you from a 60-160 roll by Colt. My only request is that we each write a 10% check this week to Sam to lock in our bet. If either car is a no show, then one of us won some easy gas money. Oh yea, and I get a picture of the loser bowing down to the other car.

Done deal.

I just signed the check for $100 - the down deposit for the race - to Sam. PM if you need his last name; you know, for the purposes of ensuring you make out the check to the correct person.

Terms are me versus Colt, 60-160. Colt in his car, me in mine. Of course, since you knew my car was down, you're anticipating that this race will happen when my car is back in running order. That shouldn't be too long from now.

Be sure to tell Colt to invest in some knee pads though - I don't want him scraping himself on the concrete when he's bowing down before the Z06. ;)

Dr. Z06,

Hey since you are into s4's I was wondering if this was a good buy. I was thinking of buying it... ;)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316115&highlight=audi

Dr. Z06,

Baller.

Guest Shearer
Be sure to tell Colt to invest in some knee pads though - I don't want him scraping himself on the concrete when he's bowing down before the Z06. ;)

Econo shit box or not, I'll personally guarantee that Colt is not going to need those knee pads. Cheers!

I'll personally guarantee that Colt is not going to need those knee pads. Cheers!

Umm sir excuse me but I am here to take that bet. How much would you like to make it for. Thank You sir.

Econo shit box or not, I'll personally guarantee that Colt is not going to need those knee pads. Cheers!

Baller.

Coltboostin thanks you for the moral support. He'll need more of it after we race.

BTW http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Smilies/Hijacked_thread.gif

Yeah, Thorne, you can thank me for saving your ass from Da Troof et al.

This thread is turning into a little slice of CR history.

Done deal.

I just signed the check for $100 - the down deposit for the race - to Sam. PM if you need his last name; you know, for the purposes of ensuring you make out the check to the correct person.

Terms are me versus Colt, 60-160. Colt in his car, me in mine. Of course, since you knew my car was down, you're anticipating that this race will happen when my car is back in running order. That shouldn't be too long from now.

Agreed. I'm sending Sam a PM right now. Sam, if you can, please scan a pic of the checks....sans account numbers though :)....and post them for all to see.

Yes, I'm assuming spring to give each of you guys plenty of time to make sure everything is running well without excuses.

Now back to your intellectual pissing match.....

Hey you CR groupies we will also let you know the Norwalk track rentals we will be attending next year so you can come up here and bring your best shit for some as whoopin's.

I finally figured out why No one from CR wanted to meet half way to run the Akrun/Cleveland boys ,they been lurking on our site and know what the shit runs, so they didnt want to waste there gas money to get there azz's handed to them.If you are going to lurk you should post and say hi sometimes :)

Hey you CR groupies we will also let you know the Norwalk track rentals we will be attending next year so you can come up here and bring your best shit for some as whoopin's.

I finally figured out why No one from CR wanted to meet half way to run the Akrun/Cleveland boys ,they been lurking on our site and know what the shit runs, so they didnt want to waste there gas money to get there azz's handed to them.If you are going to lurk you should post and say hi sometimes :)

Actually I was on yur site yesterday and there was your thread about the fastest cars and I can tell you that if there truely was a columbus VS akron thing you would be in a world of hurt. Your right most of us would not want to waste our gas.

I am not saying that the 8 or so 10 second cars are slow cars but most of the low 10 et's had slow traps so that says the car has alot of gear in it. You have to understand that there are over 5K members on this site. Some of the fast cars you seek are not big posters. There are several 8-9 second street cars on this site, but honestly why drive their car 1-2 hours to meet up with some 10 second car or the one that should run 9's on spray that they know they can beat, and for what?

The fact that you think there are no fast cars in a city bigger than Cleveland or akron/canton is idiotic. Columbus has a much higher average income and we all know speed is money for the most part. Your lacking of common sence in this matter leads most people who do read the board but choose not to post to consider going anywhere an extreem waste of their time. They have nothing to prove to you. And if you want to come down here with all the scary fast cars of yours and set up races IN ADVANCE with the ACTUAL RACERS (omg that is such a brilliant idea) put some money where your mouth is becasue shit aint no different here you have to pay to race fast cars.

So if this still confuses you, tuff. And to people who have NO clue what Tilley is in the current process of doing to his car you also make your self look like an idiot. No one here thinks a 10 second car is the fastest car EVER, so why do you guys? I don't get that.

If this makes sence to you great, if not what ever. And I am willing to put money on shit just so you guys know. Please don't step into a serious thread with some drivel like OMG COLTZORS ROXORS!!1!! > ALL to eternity. If you have something to say, say it with cash.

Sincerly,

Greg

XOXO

This is out of control now.

Are you serious? It's a grand between two people that have a lot of money...Maybe it would be serious to you if you could back yourself with YOUR money but come on...what are you risking (besides your ego)?

$50.00 on Tilley :cool:

-Marc