Thorne

Devils Advocate

Ohh...good one. :rolleyes:

You are honestly the biggest troll I have ever seen on this board. You talk more shit from farther away than anyone I've ever met, and you still havent come down here for a race.

Troll on pool boy, troll on. I cant wait for spring... :cool:

-Marc

Troll this, troll that, i could give a fuck. Your hillbilly special has nothing for me, Raffi, Trent, are anyone involved in this thread.

Cant wait for spring? For what? To stand back and watch the real men have at it while you stroke yourself in the trunk, bed, or whatever the fuck you call it in that piece of shit. See, people like you are the “trolls” in real life. Please be there so I can laugh at you. The interweb wont save you. That is the ONLY car I would never fucking buy. Congrats on being the epitome of the word -suck-.

I don’t have any more time to waste on your lame ass, so this will be the last time you will be graced with me actually speaking to you.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll this, troll that, i could give a fuck. Your hillbilly special has nothing for my, Raffi, Trent, are anyone involved in this thread.

Cant wait for spring? For what? To stand back and watch the real men have at it while you stroke yourself in the trunk, bed, or whatever the fuck you call it in that piece of shit. See, people like you are the “trolls” in real life. Please be there so I can laugh at you. The interweb wont save you. That is the ONLY car I would never fucking buy. Congrats on being the epitome of the word -suck-.

I don’t have any more time to waste on your lame ass, so this will be the last time you will be graced with me actually speaking to you.

:popcorn:

Troll this, troll that, i could give a fuck. Your hillbilly special has nothing for my, Raffi, Trent, are anyone involved in this thread.

Looks like I’ve ruffled your feathers bitch...glad to see someone as pathetic as you get pissey over the internet...your mother should have aborted you. :thumbup:

You wouldn’t buy an El Camino? Good for you. I like my car and bought it for me...I could really give two fucks less if some trash from Cleveland gets a chub when he sees my car (what’s ironic here is that you were probably conceived in the bed of an El Camino)... :rolleyes:

I can’t wait for spring for many reasons...the warmth, pulling the car out of the garage, riding my bike, and watching you get on your knees like a good bitch and bow down to the Dr...If you show up...

Take some deep breaths, calm down, and go 'pimp' your Colt around one of the shittiest cities in America you pathetic waste of life. :cool:

-Marc

Your hillbilly special has nothing for my, Raffi, Trent, are anyone involved in this thread.

colt, youre killing me. how can you type a sentance like that, think its ok, and then spell "epitome" correctly? dude.

its hilarious listening to nate make apologies for you guys all day.

colt, youre killing me. how can you type a sentance like that, think its ok, and then spell "epitome" correctly? dude.

its hilarious listening to nate make apologies for you guys all day.

He looked that one up :lol:

You owe me $5 from the Anthony bet...pay up when we play cards :)

-Marc

Your hillbilly special has nothing for me, Raffi, Trent, are anyone involved in this thread.

See, people like you are the “trolls” in real life. Please be there so I can laugh at you. The interweb wont save you. That is the ONLY car I would never fucking buy. Congrats on being the epitome of the word -suck-.

Again.

Looks like I’ve ruffled your feathers bitch...glad to see someone as pathetic as you get pissey over the internet...your mother should have aborted you. :thumbup:

You wouldn’t buy an El Camino? Good for you. I like my car and bought it for me...I could really give two fucks less if some trash from Cleveland gets a chub when he sees my car (what’s ironic here is that you were probably conceived in the bed of an El Camino)... :rolleyes:

I can’t wait for spring for many reasons...the warmth, pulling the car out of the garage, riding my bike, and watching you get on your knees like a good bitch and bow down to the Dr...If you show up...

Take some deep breaths, calm down, and go 'pimp' your Colt around one of the shittiest cities in America you pathetic waste of life. :cool:

-Marc

Just for my bitch JP.

-Marc

Easy.

I dont care enough to proof read, especially for the halfbreeds on this forum. Its the internet, who cares? You? I simply-dont-.

hte nitrent si amd tyet yo?!@!!@

Easy.

I dont care enough to proof read, especially for the halfbreeds on this forum. Its the internet, who cares? You? I simply-dont-.

hte nitrent si amd tyet yo?!@!!@

You obviously care enough to be on an internet site 120 miles from your shitbox house...

Why are you on here? Obviously to talk shit and be a pain in the ass...but what other reason? To have your keeper bankroll your races? So your 5 nutswingers from akron can get on here and tell us how awesome you and your car are? Did your parents deny you the attention you crave so much?

-Marc

Is that a racist statement? Just asking since it's Orion you quoted.

Simple answer is no, but since every fucking thing typed needs explanation;

Half-breed as in lesser than pure breed, half ass, fucking idiots, or______ (add random derogatory word here) not able to hold a normal intelligent conversation without interrupting with useless shit such as spelling, grammar, or “interpretations” such as this for some deeper meaning that does not exist, NONE of which help or aid in the topic at hand-ALL for the sole purpose of feeling some sort of superiority. I have never whiteness a forum so overrun with this problem of people trying to inflate their e-egos to replace what they lack in real life. It shows how many sad individuals are actually behind those monitors in C-bus.

the reason he mentions that, colt, is because i fall loosely into the category "half-breed" as defined by most. i understood your post to be taken more loosely as a general insult to the intelligence of those you were referring to, (the irony is staggering) and im almost positive that you had no knowledge of the fact that i have a white mother, and a black father.

that being said, if i find out otherwise, you and i will have issues that we cant possibly resolve on this, or any other, internet message board.

the reason he mentions that, colt, is because i fall loosely into the category "half-breed" as defined by most. i understood your post to be taken more loosely as a general insult to the intelligence of those you were referring to, (the irony is staggering) and im almost positive that you had no knowledge of the fact that i have a white mother, and a black father.

that being said, if i find out otherwise, you and i will have issues that we cant possibly resolve on this, or any other, internet message board.

I've never heard of someone calling a child with racially mixed parents a "half-breed". I would have guessed you were part Indian based on Mensan's comment....:) Regardless, it's amazing how these threads take lives of their own....but I can guarantee you Colt was not being racist here.

Simple answer is no, but since every fucking thing typed needs explanation;

Half-breed as in lesser than pure breed, half ass, fucking idiots, or______ (add random derogatory word here) not able to hold a normal intelligent conversation without interrupting with useless shit such as spelling, grammar, or “interpretations” such as this for some deeper meaning that does not exist, NONE of which help or aid in the topic at hand-ALL for the sole purpose of feeling some sort of superiority. I have never whiteness a forum so overrun with this problem of people trying to inflate their e-egos to replace what they lack in real life. It shows how many sad individuals are actually behind those monitors in C-bus.

I'm not trying to correct your grammar in your posts. I am trying to point out that not only are you far less intelligent than I am, but also if you would like to convey a thought or idea you need to put that thought into words that other people can understand. You fail as far as that is concerned.

That said, my e-ego is no match for my offline ego. I am not the one who finds it necessary to try and infiltrate the messageboards of other cities to try and convince them how fast my car is, while still dodging a race with any of them so they can't prove me wrong. If you really have nothing to prove, stop posting; or bring your fire hazard down and race someone, proving that you are the superior driver. Either way, by talking shit, poorly, you only invite this sort of response.

Just posting that I have recieved a check from Ohios404. So I will hold this check until spring. I will get with Tilley and get a check from him to make it even. I am sure tilley will have no problem with it. If I should send the check back, let me know.

Now why would I want my check back? :) Regardless of the outcome, I have cost Tilley money. But since he makes so much, I don't feel bad helping him spend some of it.