Thorne

Devils Advocate

Colt, if we are talking time slips I win. So quit talking shit about your slip that proves it to be soooo fast. Not to be a nutswinger but Tilley's car was already fast, you and yours are not gonna just come down and lay the smack down. If you want to dig race in spring street or track I'm in...... just shut up about your damn "slip". Not to chime in at last minute but, damn this is getting annoying.

Look-Im shakin in my boots. :marc:

Better bring your bike. You can be camera bitch for Dr and I.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont see me joining your guys board talking shit about all the Columbus cars do you?

-Marc

Its only trash talk if your whip cant back up your mouth.

Oh, and your right. We at least post here, while many CR pussy simply lurk behind the scenes on our forums and report back to mama to show their findings. :lol:

You know Nate, you're right. I know nothing abou Rafi...just as he knows nothing about me. Practice what you preach and tell your friend to shut the fuck up. He's never come down here and raced; he joined for the sole purpose of getting JP's back and trash talking. Tell me I'm wrong.

JP's car is faster than mine, I dont know how many times I need to type that. If you say Rafi's car is faster, well, I guess you would know. The point is they are both fwd econoboxs, and they both are here to do nothing but talk shit and instigate problems. You dont see me joining your guys board talking shit about all the Columbus cars do you?

-Marc

Of course they are here to talk shit, it's winter? I understand you're a moderater, but sheesh, you're taking your Moderator position alittle to serious these days...

ive been down there its a joke.

I wasted about enough of my life reading your immature and illiterate banter. Why don't you crawl back under whatever you slithered out from. You've come on this board and posted 11 times on the same thread to show everyone what a complete toolbag you are.

I hold no malice against the Akron/Cleveland guys on here. In fact, there are some pretty impressive numbers being put down. But I can tell you this....I personally would never, ever consider being on the road near you Rafi, let alone race you. Your noticable lack of intellect makes you a liability.

"Don't go away mad, Just go away"

Of course they are here to talk shit, it's winter? I understand you're a moderater, but sheesh, you're taking your Moderator position alittle to serious these days...

Nate, im not going to argue with you...but can you please tell me how i'm "taking my moderator position a little to serious?" Where did that even come into play?

-Marc

Nate, im not going to argue with you...but can you please tell me how i'm "taking my moderator position a little to serious?" Where did that even come into play?

-Marc

I have to side with you here Marc ,I think you have been pretty mellow for the shit being slung your way and Rawthorne seems to see this thread as one sided and its not your side he see's :), and Please dont throw Akron in, most of the shit slining is coming from Cleveland :) We can do are own shit talking but damn are they beating a dead horse.Colts a Hater of anything American BTW arent ya JP :p

Guest Turbo_Rafi
pretty much says i wish i was cool

jesus fucken christ pull your fucken tampan out you cocksucker. you wouldnt race me cuz ill destroy you in any which way. i want nothing to do with your briggs&stratton car so go slit your wrist, remember down the road not across.

http://www.inyourskivvies.com/sitebuilder/images/cry_baby-210x209.jpg

jesus fucken christ pull your fucken tampan out you cocksucker. you wouldnt race me cuz ill destroy you in any which way. i want nothing to do with your briggs&stratton car so go slit your wrist, remember down the road not across.

http://www.inyourskivvies.com/sitebuilder/images/cry_baby-210x209.jpg

You're such an e-thug. Stop useing my insults on other people you fuck. :slap:

Oh, I seriously doubt your little riced out teeny bopper ride can keep up with that Rx7...

Rafi...what's the etomology of that name?

-Marc

You're such an e-thug. Stop useing my insults on other people you fuck. :slap:

Oh, I seriously doubt your little riced out teeny bopper ride can keep up with that Rx7...

Rafi...what's the etomology of that name?

-Marc

You assume much for a man who knows little. It would be an interesting race.

Rafi came over on a boat.....with JP haha :o

It very well may have been an interesting race but I hope you are not basing your info on what numbers my car put down this last year. While I don't quite know what the results will be, I will tell you that it's a completely different motor/turbo combination.

No.. they both were born here, you racist peice of shit.

And who the fuck are you? God we have a bunch of fuck-sticks coming out of the woodwork.

Nate doesn't like anyone that doesn't declare Jihad with him.

Can't we just ban every IP from that quadrant of the state? I mean a few are ok, but overall they are just annoying.

No.. they both were born here, you racist peice of shit.

Hey douchebag, I believe Nate is friends, or at least knows both of them. He was making a joke...I think...

I could care less if you people were here to race...but it seems all you are good for is talking shit. Prove me wrong when the weather breaks.

And I was seriously asking where the name Rafi comes from...im curious :)

-Marc

I make real life assumptions...how many civics do you know of locally that run 11's or trap 115+? I know they are out there, but it's uncommon to run into one.

-Marc

Rafi wishes he could put down those type of numbers.... :rolleyes:

Those #'s wouldn't cut it against me anymore, anyhow. I'm very confident the new setup will yield at LEAST a 125 trap. That's what many months of research and calculations tell me, since this combination hasn't been tried before (due to the brand new hybrid turbo). Slightly smaller turbos with smaller engine porting (aka Nocab's 460rwhp) are trapping in this range. No bench racing, no games, no hidden agendas, no bluffs.