Thorne

Devils Advocate

Probobly because he doesnt think you have enough money or anything else worth money to put up in a bet. I dont know you, i dont know him. But that's a very possible reason for wanting to race for slips.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OhioKsk4sk40sK: Once I rape Colt, then you and I will talk. We'll talk cash, though, not slips - I have no desire to own a glorified Celica.

Rafi: I thought I told you to shut the fuck up or pony up some cash to race. Since you keep running off at the mouth, I'll take that as an indication you want to give it a go. So, Rafi, you and I will roll race - you in your Civic and me in the Z06 - next spring for, let's say, $250. If, for some reason, you can't afford that, either (1) have Ohiosk4sk04sk40sk4 loan you the cash or (2) get the fuck out of this thread. Seriously, put up or get out.

Colt: The more of your fag hags you drag into the mix, the richer I'll get. Keep them coming, fucker.

I never proposed racing for slips. My car is worth twice your Z06, and that's assuming you put a LPE motor in it. But like I said, I would run you for the value of your car or at least enough money to make it worth my while to bring it down. And it isn't a $1k. So pony up Mr. Money Bags. Hell, I'd even spot you a car and run you on low boost just to keep it sort of close. But you won't get past the 4 cylinders, so it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Rafi, I was thinking the same thing. If he accepted, wouldn't it be hilarious to beat the fuck out of it, then just light it on fire somewhere along E55th?

I never proposed racing for slips. My car is worth twice your Z06, and that's assuming you put a LPE motor in it. But like I said, I would run you for the value of your car or at least enough money to make it worth my while to bring it down. And it isn't a $1k. So pony up Mr. Money Bags. Hell, I'd even spot you a car and run you on low boost just to keep it sort of close. But you won't get past the 4 cylinders, so it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Rafi, I was thinking the same thing. If he accepted, wouldn't it be hilarious to beat the fuck out of it, then just light it on fire somewhere along E55th?

I have never laughed uncontrollably at any one thing typed on an internet forum, anywhere.

Until now. Holy shit thats fucking great. :lol:x1000

I never proposed racing for slips...

You sure about that? Because here's what I recall from about two pages back:

How about putting up your car? But that would assume you own it....

That sure seems to imply racing for slips.

Then, after you said "I never proposed racing for slips," in the same post, you say:

If he accepted, wouldn't it be hilarious to beat the fuck out of it, then just light it on fire somewhere along E55th?

That sure seems to imply that we would, in fact, be racing for slips, since you would, if you were to win, have at your disposal my car to do with as you wished. Oh, wait, maybe you mean that we'll race for the worth of my car, then, after my imminent loss, you'd force me to sell the car. Right.

You're as big a dick as the other Akron clowns, with the only difference being you earned a GED. Congratulations - you're king of the imbeciles.

I'm glad to see Rafi got the banhammer. As much as I'd like to stick around and goad the rest of your circle jerking clan into earning tickets to ban land, there's only so much of this circus I can tolerate. You're like fucking hyenas.

So, suffice to say, it looks like I've got things right were I want them: you got yoked into throwing your wallet into the fray, and now I'm set to lift $1000 from your pockets. And it's funny to watch you now try to be all big and bad and throw that mystical Supra into the mix. You should of done that in the first place instead of running to Cuntboostin's rescue - I hope all his nutswinging and e-rimjobbing will be worth the grand he's going to cost you.

Also, speaking of Colt, you have to be the biggest fucking squirrel I've ever known. No wonder no one from Akron likes you.

Oh, one more thing: the check thing is all taken care of. I can have Sam contact you about it, if it's concerning you that much. That should be the least of your worries, though.

pretty much

Well you are wrong about that,The ass clowns are coming from Cleveland not Akron.When this all got started the Cleveland crowd was going to hook up with the Akrun crowd to roll down to Columbus so it somehow became Akrun is the ass clowns.Now The group from Cleveland is a good group of guys in person as a whole but they seem to have a few dicks also, doesnt everybody.Anyways the Cleveland guys like to instigate over the net but they seem to go overboard,quite a bit to be exact.I dought they will ever learn.So please lets get this straight this is they Cleveland crowd your dealing with not the guys from Akron.Dont get me wrong,we Akron guys will talk shit over the net but we try to keep it fun and stay away from the personal attacks.

Yeah, but Billays car was NO match for Rafi's Civic. Yeah when Billay ran his 12.3 I belive his trap was 115, or 116. I would have LOVED to throw some drag radials on Billays car and see what it could have came up with, but he was getting decent 60fters anyways, just hed always miss a gear and shoot fireballs 10 feet behind his car.

Yeah i know i should have let him borrow my drag radials. But hey his car would have broke lol. Well something would have lol. I sat the clutch Cuz remeber it ran 12.30 at 117 with a 85 percent gone clutch lol. in a 2800 pound car or so. maybe plus minus some pounds.

so the drags would have mostlikly fried that bitch after the 60 foot mark. would have been some good 60's thow lol.

anyone else see that out of 20 pages only 2 races has been confirmed. Dont you guys think that is kinda weak for a racing site with 5k members. I hope this all goes down without problems cause the akron people may turn out to be cool afterall.

at least 2 people (ihuntv8s and PCarillon) seem to be cool and they arent really talking to much shit. but hell 2 out 12 isnt bad, right?

All I know is everybody's cool at the meets, then shit talking commences later that night online. Happens every weekend.. just an observation. I like to stay out of it all though.

That's the same way it is over here. I think it's sorta funny that Team Z06 has some competition within similar income tax brackets. This thread is pretty outrageous, one of the best ones I've seen during my stay here.

I am confused how Ohioko4s4 does not see that the plastic chevy weighs 3100 pounds and with the same peek HP numbers his supra makes with a wider area under the curve is not a threat.

I thought he was educated and did Math and the such. I would also like to know how he figures that his supra is worth 100K. He did say it would be worth more than Tilleys car with an LPE set up. John's car is worth 45 with a stock set up becasue of year and mileage. LPE is very popular with Vette owners so I assume that would put the car in the 55-60K range with an NA LPE 427 like Buzz's car. Than would mean that the Supra would need to be worth 120K which I know what Supra sell for a heavily modified supra in the 900 rwhp range sells or gets asked for 50-60K becasue they are much harder sells than the modded vette.

I just would like clearification on those 2 things.

And just so everyone knows most of the idiots here are from Cleveland, including the kid I plan on taking 250 from in his mom and dads car.

wahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

im laughing all the way til next spring.. then all the way home sitting shot gun in a vette we won and are goin to blow up while Rafi pisses on it.

kent, signing in. <sigh>

nate is right, this has been a memorable thread in terms of shit talking.

and tangents, as well. lots of ADD in here.

when some of us from cleveland came down last september fro NMRA we had a red 96 cobra there? any of you guys remember??? and the silver comaro thought he was top shit. he got waxed by that red cobra from cleveland. when we came down there i was really dissapointed on your cars down there. all you guys do is stand around the 2 z06's and hold eachother's dicks and rave about how fast they are.

we will be down there for sure next spring,

have a nice day.

I am confused how Ohioko4s4 does not see that the plastic chevy weighs 3100 pounds and with the same peek HP numbers his supra makes with a wider area under the curve is not a threat.

I thought he was educated and did Math and the such. I would also like to know how he figures that his supra is worth 100K. He did say it would be worth more than Tilleys car with an LPE set up. John's car is worth 45 with a stock set up becasue of year and mileage. LPE is very popular with Vette owners so I assume that would put the car in the 55-60K range with an NA LPE 427 like Buzz's car. Than would mean that the Supra would need to be worth 120K which I know what Supra sell for a heavily modified supra in the 900 rwhp range sells or gets asked for 50-60K becasue they are much harder sells than the modded vette.

I just would like clearification on those 2 things.

And just so everyone knows most of the idiots here are from Cleveland, including the kid I plan on taking 250 from in his mom and dads car.

Clarification 1: you are comparing car that are stock which neither are

Clarification2:From what I understand,and this is hear say,The Supra will make in excess of 1000+ rwhp easily.I also here that the car is Top notch show piece.I didnt get to see it when it was down here in Akron but from a buddy who did said that car is absolutly beautiful and he did put big money in the car.I heard he had over 100g's in the car so thats where the number comes from.

Now I dont own the car and havent seen it but this is my understanding

Clarification 1: you are comparing car that are stock which neither are

Clarification2:From what I understand,and this is hear say,The Supra will make in excess of 1000+ rwhp easily.I also here that the car is Top notch show piece.I didnt get to see it when it was down here in Akron but from a buddy who did said that car is absolutly beautiful and he did put big money in the car.I heard he had over 100g's in the car so thats where the number comes from.

Now I dont own the car and havent seen it but this is my understanding

No i said an LPE zo6 and heavily modified supra what is stock about either?

Also he could put 200K in that car still doesn't make it worth 120K or 80K for that matter.

All I am saying is seeing how LPE has the 725 bhp package that is 650 rwhp at best and is still trapping 145 I know John will have more than a chance against the supra and will not have many if any issues with the colt.

Lets just compare this to Buzz who makes mid 600 NA and sprays 200 on top of that. That car should trap 150-160 with a torque curve flat as a table. I just still don't see where John is getting owned by the Colt???????????????