Thorne

Devils Advocate

maybe hes counting on tilley's honda foot, or on his own "wicked sick" driving skills?

greg, seriously. we can all agree that most of these guys live too close to michigan to be normal contributing members of society, and just let them continue to troll around here. well all see who actually makes the trip in spring.

your attempts to understand them are probably just confusing you. its ok, i had that issue too. finally i just decided that i will make no apologies for stupidity, i will merely accept it.

as a rather humorous aside, now that ive put most of these douchebags on ignore, this thread has gotten much shorter.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe hes counting on tilley's honda foot, or on his own "wicked sick" driving skills?

greg, seriously. we can all agree that most of these guys live too close to michigan to be normal contributing members of society, and just let them continue to troll around here. well all see who actually makes the trip in spring.

your attempts to understand them are probably just confusing you. its ok, i had that issue too. finally i just decided that i will make no apologies for stupidity, i will merely accept it.

as a rather humorous aside, now that ive put most of these douchebags on ignore, this thread has gotten much shorter.

I know, I'm sorry. I just try to understand too much sometimes. Then there are people that ration and logic elude. I guess it's more like a clinical study than a true understanding.

exactly. one of the reasons i stopped reading this shit is that i havent been able to fit into my freaking labcoat since high school. still got my trusty clipboard, though, courtesy battelle advanced science program.

we should build a maze or something. we could get all of them through it but colt. hed just sit at the entrance running his mouth about those at the exit and how he could have done it faster for less money.

All I am saying is seeing how LPE has the 725 bhp package that is 650 rwhp at best and is still trapping 145 I know John will have more than a chance against the supra and will not have many if any issues with the colt.

Lets just compare this to Buzz who makes mid 600 NA and sprays 200 on top of that. That car should trap 150-160 with a torque curve flat as a table. I just still don't see where John is getting owned by the Colt???????????????

and he feels cool if he beats a DODGE COLT with all that stuff :funny: do yourself a favor and dont blow the vette up trying to beat anyone..

You sure about that? Because here's what I recall from about two pages back:

That sure seems to imply racing for slips.

Then, after you said "I never proposed racing for slips," in the same post, you say:

That sure seems to imply that we would, in fact, be racing for slips, since you would, if you were to win, have at your disposal my car to do with as you wished. Oh, wait, maybe you mean that we'll race for the worth of my car, then, after my imminent loss, you'd force me to sell the car. Right.

You're as big a dick as the other Akron clowns, with the only difference being you earned a GED. Congratulations - you're king of the imbeciles.

I'm glad to see Rafi got the banhammer. As much as I'd like to stick around and goad the rest of your circle jerking clan into earning tickets to ban land, there's only so much of this circus I can tolerate. You're like fucking hyenas.

So, suffice to say, it looks like I've got things right were I want them: you got yoked into throwing your wallet into the fray, and now I'm set to lift $1000 from your pockets. And it's funny to watch you now try to be all big and bad and throw that mystical Supra into the mix. You should of done that in the first place instead of running to Cuntboostin's rescue - I hope all his nutswinging and e-rimjobbing will be worth the grand he's going to cost you.

Also, speaking of Colt, you have to be the biggest fucking squirrel I've ever known. No wonder no one from Akron likes you.

Oh, one more thing: the check thing is all taken care of. I can have Sam contact you about it, if it's concerning you that much. That should be the least of your worries, though.

I was simply pointing out the fact that I doubt you own your title free and clear, so a race for slips would be pointless. Read my post again, Dr. Einstein. Rafi's post was for once funny, and I played along.

Don't pretend you knew all along I was going to come out of nowhere and make you put up or shut up. No one asked me to call you out. You were being such a fucking asshole to Colt, you needed to be put in your place and no one else had the balls to do it.

If I wanted to initially race you myself, you know damn right I would have called your pussy ass out instead of making you run a $4k colt. Unless I hear you magically build the fastest C5 vette on the planet over this winter, you're a waste of my time and you know it. But if you're stupid enough to put down $5k now on a race with me this spring, I'll be happy to set up an escrow Monday and we'll get it done. Come on....your torque curves are perfectly flat. You'll make the same peak hp as me. Your so much lighter. So pony up or shut the fuck up.

Sam, please confirm you have his check.

For a supposed Doc, you're really not too bright, but then again, you're not a real doctor anyways.

If you want to take this PM, feel free.

For a supposed Doc, you're really not too bright, but then again, you're not a real doctor anyways.

I'm pretty sure John has a doctorate in his area of work. If I remember my psyc classes well enough, he can diagnose, treat, and prescribe medication....that makes him a doctor in my book.

and he feels cool if he beats a DODGE COLT with all that stuff :funny: do yourself a favor and dont blow the vette up trying to beat anyone..

This was the first car stab in this thread I could find

You need to stop worrying about being politically correct, a diplomat, a Dr, a Biology professor, and go swipe you credit card at IPS a few times to ensure you place on the totem pole next year. Your quick wit on the interweb wont save you from a roll.

Um I thought the colt called HIM out.

never said he called colt out, just sayin he's talkin big like he's gonna wax the colt... and im not even sure thats gonna happen. as much shit as JP talks he does have a car to back it up, even if it is a colt lol.

everyone needs to get off of personal stuff and and go back to making fun of cars :D

Also he (DR.Z06) could put 200K in that car QUOTE]

Bull Fucking shit.

for 200k, that Vette better make 1200whp

Run 9.5 or better @ over 160mph

Pull 1.10 G on a skid pad.

Win every car show in its vicinity

Fucking take off and fly into space on Command.

If your claim is true though, Dr. (seeing as his car will accomplish none of these tasks) should first sue IPS for doing this top notch work, and then make a proper noose buy a proper gun to kill his dumb self.

If I wanted to initially race you myself, you know damn right I would have called your pussy ass out instead of making you run a $4k colt. .

You give me too much credit.

I added it up, and I am a hair over 3k INCLUDING car when I went 10.7@136mph, and considering what I sold my turbo set up for, I might make money back over winter. :lol:

Unless I hear you magically build the fastest C5 vette on the planet over this winter, you're a waste of my time and you know it. But if you're stupid enough to put down $5k now on a race with me this spring, I'll be happy to set up an escrow Monday and we'll get it done. Come on....your torque curves are perfectly flat. You'll make the same peak hp as me. Your so much lighter. So pony up or shut the fuck up.

Dr, I have magic beans. 3 for 1$ until they are out of stock.

bbwahaahha!! :lol:

How about you shut the fuck up you little fucking ass bitch?

Unless you want to suck on my cock, I suggest you keep your fucking mouth closed. You are everyone's ebitch. You always have been, and always will be. Pussy ass motherfucker...

I didn't read the whole thread, but this guy wants to be in politics? School board did you say?

Also he (DR.Z06) could put 200K in that car QUOTE]

Bull Fucking shit.

for 200k, that Vette better make 1200whp

Run 9.5 or better @ over 160mph

Pull 1.10 G on a skid pad.

Win every car show in its vicinity

Fucking take off and fly into space on Command.

If your claim is true though, Dr. (seeing as his car will accomplish none of these tasks) should first sue IPS for doing this top notch work, and then make a proper noose buy a proper gun to kill his dumb self.

You might be a challenge to people on here flaming wise if you knew how to read. I did not imply that I was talking about Tilley when I said he could put 200K into a car, I was refering to the supra.

Just becasue you put 200K into a car, that does not make it a 200K car.

And as I pointed out eariler 650 rwhp is all it takes to run mid 9's @ 145 in a z06.

i thought they were gonna race on the freeway??

Also, ive seen the Supra, it is show car and worth a good amount of money. Put the Z06 and that supra in an auction and see which goes for more money.

i thought they were gonna race on the freeway??

Also, ive seen the Supra, it is show car and worth a good amount of money. Put the Z06 and that supra in an auction and see which goes for more money.

You too seem to have failed the comprehension section of your SAT.

He said his supra was worth twice what the modded Z06 was worth. HEAVILY modified supras sell for 50-60K.

Johns car would sell for close to the same thing but obiously for less no question, but no half. Please learn to read and then come back and post.

when some of us from cleveland came down last september fro NMRA we had a red 96 cobra there? any of you guys remember??? and the silver comaro thought he was top shit. he got waxed by that red cobra from cleveland. when we came down there i was really dissapointed on your cars down there. all you guys do is stand around the 2 z06's and hold eachother's dicks and rave about how fast they are.

we will be down there for sure next spring,

have a nice day.

i raced the cobra and i remember the race well. the first race i won by a good 2-3 car lengths and the second race i was at his back bumper so i dont know how anyone got waxed.

when the cleveland guys came down for NMRA no one told any of the us that they were coming.

that night i walked through the lot and asked two questions, who had the fastest car and who would race just like i do every night. now if i came off cocky so be it, i wanted to race and i didnt want to waste time standing in a parking lot.

You too seem to have failed the comprehension section of your SAT.

He said his supra was worth twice what the modded Z06 was worth. HEAVILY modified supras sell for 50-60K.

Johns car would sell for close to the same thing but obiously for less no question, but no half. Please learn to read and then come back and post.

Greg,

If you would like, PM me and I'd be happy to answer your questions.